• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Varient - News & Magazine Script

Varient - News & Magazine Script v2.3

No permission to download
Finally works ..I can fixed adding 2 additional steps.;) (I'm not a programmer...just look for the error text and comment it)

STEP 1 (all credits to @mikemastercorp )

file : /install/index.php

Intructions:

find the line 24:

if ($data->code == "error") {

and modify it to:

if (!$data->code == "error") {

STEP 2:

file : system/core/common.php

Intructions:

find the lines 288 and 289 and comment both (put a // simbol before the code)

// echo “Invalid License Code!”;
// exit();

STEP 3:

file : system/helpers/text_helper.php

Intructions:
comment line 198 and 199…

// exit();

Attached the nulled version.

Attachments

• varient-v1.8.1 (nulled).zip
    12.3 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Finally works ..I can fixed adding 2 additional steps.;) (I'm not a programmer...just look for the error text and comment it)

STEP 1 (all credits to @mikemastercorp )

file : /install/index.php

Intructions:

find the line 24:

if ($data->code == "error") {

and modify it to:

if (!$data->code == "error") {

STEP 2:

file : system/core/common.php

Intructions:

find the lines 288 and 289 and comment both (put a // simbol before the code)

// exit();

STEP 3:

file : system/helpers/text_helper.php

Intructions:
comment line 198 and 199…

// exit();

Attached the nulled version.
Thanks
:love::love::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: Capricorn
I used to use version v1.8 on my website. Then I tried to update my website to version v1.8.1 according to their documents but now my website is white what should I do already and what is the solution?

Attachments

• 2020-12-21_014243.jpg
    2020-12-21_014243.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 42
Hey Omit, I would suggest you to always check the logs.. WSOD (White Screen Of Death) is usually related to some issues with the system (database connectivity, script initialization or licensing).

• Love
Reactions: omit
I have purchased this script, here is the untouched version :)

Attachments

• codecanyon-varient-news-magazine-script.zip
    12.3 MB · Views: 20
Reactions: unicorn
initially the nulled version worked fine. now it returns "Invalid License Code!" during the installation process. any ideas why?

initially the nulled version worked fine. now it returns "Invalid License Code!" during the installation process. any ideas why?

This is because the database already had an activation and now it does not recognize the new installation. Try with a new database.

Resubmit all files to your server for a clean installation.

In case of an update just change the main files and save the data from the .env file and the uploads folder.

Otherwise this should solve:

Resend the downloaded files here on babiato to your server, change the php to php7.3 in the settings of your hosting panel or Cpanel.

Good luck! :cool:(y)

This is because the database already had an activation and now it does not recognize the new installation. Try with a new database.

Resubmit all files to your server for a clean installation.

In case of an update just change the main files and save the data from the .env file and the uploads folder.

Otherwise this should solve:

Resend the downloaded files here on babiato to your server, change the php to php7.3 in the settings of your hosting panel or Cpanel.

Good luck! :cool:(y)

I've tried everyting from mentioned above and still getting the same error "Invalid License Code!". I am using the same files which worked the first time, repeating all the steps and can't proceed with the installation. It's getting really weird.

Is there any specific code I should eneter for the nulled version? Or it's a random set of digits/letters?

Last edited:
Is there any specific code I should eneter for the nulled version? Or it's a random set of digits/letters?

Clear your browser's cache or try using a different browser to see if the error happens. I tested it here and everything is working normally!

You don't need to use any specific code just install and go.

Try the same files that I used!

Attachments

• varient-v1.8.1 (nulled).zip
    12.3 MB · Views: 85
Reactions: masip2020
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock