• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV)

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV) 02 February 2024

No permission to download
good night ADM and friends
A help after I install everything now when I'm going to enter throws me this error.
Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied!
thank you very much to all

Reactions: Candisft
Thanks for the null. I have small query though, can we add tmdb api here instead of omdb which the script is using by default. Also can we enable force login to view the website content?

Thanks for the null. I have small query though, can we add tmdb api here instead of omdb which the script is using by default. Also can we enable force login to view the website content?

Anything is possible if you have enough time . but any changes you make will be lost with future updates and if they do a big update im sure you would want it

How to solve
Every times I visit the home, it will redirect to /public/install anyone know how to fix this ?

please help

Update

16 September 2020

- Video.js Player with 4 Diffrent Design
- PayStack Payment Integration
- Social Login Added
- Video Quality Features Added
- Player Settings And Ad Options
- Live TV Streaming with Different Server Option
- Bugs Fixed

Checking to ensure that your web host have the minimum requirements to run Viavi Streaming Script.

• PHP >= 7.2.0
  • BCMath PHP Extension
  • Ctype PHP Extension
  • JSON PHP Extension
  • Mbstring PHP Extension
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • Tokenizer PHP Extension
  • XML PHP Extension
  • Fileinfo PHP Extension
Unfortunately I am missing two requirements, therefore I cannot get it to work: '(
and I do not know how strange that I do not have it because it is a modern hosting

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock