• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Voicer - Text to Speech Plugin for WP

Voicer - Text to Speech Plugin for WP v3.2.3

No permission to download

poseso

Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2022
Dominican Republic
Babak submitted a new resource:

Voicer - Text to Speech Plugin for WordPress - Download Free Voicer - Text to Speech Plugin for WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 24047538

Download Free Voicer - Text to Speech Plugin for WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 24047538
Voiсer is a WordPress Plugin designed to converts text into human-like speech. The Plugin uses the latest technology of machine learning and artificial intelligence to play a high-quality human voice. The basis of the Plugin is the Google Cloud Platform, which ensures the reliability and speed of the Plugin anywhere in the world.

The Voicer WordPress...

Read more about this resource...

Hello Babak, thank you already for this module. I just installed it, but I can not configure it, the license is requested, before configuration. Thank you for helping me take it in hand.

Hello Babak, thank you already for this module. I just installed it, but I can not configure it, the license is requested, before configuration. Thank you for helping me take it in hand.
this item downloaded from envato elements
i think work good with out license

Reactions: lenet
After activating, I get the following error:

The website is experiencing a technical error. Please check your webmaster email for more information.

Please help how to fix, Thank you.

Reactions: daosinguyen
Babak updated Voicer - Text to Speech Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Voicer v2.0.0

Download Voicer v2.0.0 - Text to Speech Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
30 November 2019 - Version 2.0.0

Added Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML)
Added plugin activation interface
Added the removal settings
Added system requirements check and notices
Fixed issue with displaying the Player on touch devices
Plugin prepared for PHP 7.3
Improved WordPress 5.3 compatibility
Moved plugin on the modern User Interface
Multiple minor improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Voicer - Text to Speech Plugin for WP with a new update entry:

Voicer Plugin v2.0.3

Download Voicer v2.0.3 - Text to Speech Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v2.0.3 – 4 May 2020

Added new language bn-IN, Bengali (বাংলা), with two voices: male and female.
Added new language gu-IN, Gujarati (ગુજરાતી), with two voices: male and female.
Added new language kn-IN, Kannada (ಕನ್ನಡ), with two voices: male and female.
Added new language ml-IN, Malayalam (മലയാളം), with two voices: male and female.
Added new language ta-IN, Tamil (தமிழ்), with two voices: male and female.
Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock