• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Vote | What is the best way to protect babiato resources

What is the best way to protect our resources from distribution outside babiato forum?

• Total voters
I uploaded a null for WHMCS Bridge Pro plugin and the same day it was listed for sale at Yukapo GPL selling site. I'm 100% sure that it was the same crack.
I have been thinking of protecting babiato resources since then too.
Ioncube is good but maybe we should create a licensing system of our own which verifies a user with username and some secret (not gonna use babiato password due to fear of keylogging) and then unlocks the resource for him.
The secret can be a time based token which can be generated with google authenticator or any other time based token generation mechanism.
It'll call Babiato API and verify the time based token of that particular user.

Then if someone sells those resources he'll have to give his username and time-based tokens too. (which is hectic since tokens expire every minute and traceable) We can block licensing for such user.

I uploaded a null for WHMCS Bridge Pro plugin and the same day it was listed for sale at Yukapo GPL selling site. I'm 100% sure that it was the same crack.
I have been thinking of protecting babiato resources since then too.
Ioncube is good but maybe we should create a licensing system of our own which verifies a user with username and some secret (not gonna use babiato password due to fear of keylogging) and then unlocks the resource for him.
The secret can be a time based token which can be generated with google authenticator or any other time based token generation mechanism.
It'll call Babiato API and verify the time based token of that particular user.

Then if someone sells those resources he'll have to give his username and time-based tokens too. (which is hectic since tokens expire every minute and traceable) We can block licensing for such user.
Bruh, you are cracking scripts, leave the cops work to actual cops. I think you are confused about your role in this ecosystem. Why introduce licensing when the whole idea of babiato is to share licensed stuff freely?

How about we require all the members to have 9 resources before they can download? :unsure:

*Just Kidding hehe :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: freenulled
Bruh, you are cracking scripts, leave the cops work to actual cops. I think you are confused about your role in this ecosystem. Why introduce licensing when the whole idea of babiato is to share licensed stuff freely?
It's about people selling those resources again on their own sites.
Their SELLING of the resources destroys our purpose.
Some members at babiato already protect their downloader tools by asking members to paste an issued key in thread and then they authorize those keys. For example, envato downloader etc.

Doesn't the whole thing sound rhetorical? Sounds very funny when someone wants to protect a nulled script or plugin which is being uploaded on another site, and primarily the resource doesn't even belong to the uploader in the first place. When someone uploads the same nulled resource on another site then they want to introduce licencing and fees etc. So where is the difference between the uploader and others? I think it's better to stop taking a very high moral ground when the resources don't belong to the uploader in the first place.

I've read the charter of the sovereign powers for BABIATO conferring certain rights and privileges on its' membership... Its a beautiful thing.

Freemium is a premium business model for building a community and these guys "babak and co" have executed it perfectly "100K plus members. These guys are crusaders...

It's a good read:

FORUM OVERVIEW:

This forum's primary purpose is to share stuff to needy people (especially for webmasters) in a convenient way, you can download various kinds of scripts, forum software, themes, plugins, and lots more. You can also discuss related issues or solve other's concerns on particular topics.
So, if you have not registered yet, then register now and be the part of the family. ☕

HOW BABIATO IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SCRIPT-BASED FORUMS:

Though there's many websites/forums sharing scripts, add-ons, etc. Babiato stands out of them for the following reasons:
  1. There are no resource download limits.
  2. Everything free, no time/download limits, no subscriptions.
  3. Almost all resources are entirely untouched/virus-free, which are the same distributed by developers (excluding the modified nulled ones shared by members to make the resources work properly/ad-free).
  4. Lots of community members always active in helping each other.
  5. Categorized sub-forums for different topics.

If it aint broke...
669a9cc7dc20e6b9296f3bfd65551c9c.gif

Cheers

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock