• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VOTE: BABIATO New Design vs BABIATO Old Design

Which of the design do you like more? (...and why?)

• New Babiato Black + Blue Design (New features)

Votes: 89 52.7%
  • Old Babiato White + Blue Design ( Existing Features)

Votes: 80 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saint Gabriel

Trusted Uploader
Jan 3, 2020
Hi Everyone!

Barely 24 hours from the change of design on Babiato and everyone has a say about if they liked it or not.

We all love Babiato and it's quite a stunning surprise (from @Babak and the rest of the moderators to us forum members) waking up to seeing a new, improved and stylish forum design and of course a new (.org) domain name linked to the forum.

But this new changes has been met with different points of views and opinions over which design is better and more suitable.

Select an option above to cast your vote on the design you like more and why you like it.

You can also share your opinions on how to make any of the designs better.

Let's join hands together to keep BABIATO united, unique and exciting as always!

PicsArt_02-26-03.13.09.png

Last edited:
This template is better than the previous version . But because it is new, many are not used to this template and this is normal
This template is very good for the eyes

Reactions: xpresotw
This template is better than the previous version . But because it is new, many are not used to this template and this is normal
This template is very good for the eyes

Yes, especially in the night. But some people don't really like black for much.

I'm using the new design because it's easier to navigate around.

Reactions: GARAYEV
I would love to use the iO Dark Mode but this theme needs more work on pretty much everything. There are some white spaces between texts and icon that's why it looks bland sometimes. Also please fix the stats box. It should suit the new theme. Try to change the logo if possible it should appear more premium. Also only a line of sentence is taking up the whole message box in threads which really turns this new look off. It's creating bad looking white spaces. And lastly the popular post box is being popped out which doesn't suit the whole section. Last but not least spoilers have no background color. I hope I was able to differentiate what the new theme was lacking from the old one. I hope @Babak , @CyberDeviL & other stuff members will take this into consideration.

Reactions: Babak and Masood
The only reason I like the old design is because I can see it better. Colorblind so some colors and backgrounds are harder for me to see. but its not all about me.

I've been away and cleared snow for 24 hours and come back to this. (n)
Well, I dont like it at all. :(
Lucky for me the old still works! (y)

Reactions: Babak
I'm not against changes, I'm just against less readability and that's what this new design is. Different color scheme might have me voting completely opposite. It's the color scheme that I hate.

Reactions: iLegend
I'm curios, why the domain is changed? First it was .com, then .net, now is .org ;)

My choice is New Default Style. Black on white. Set this to Default and everyone will be happy and satisfied.

I prefer the old one better, it was more clean.

And as per this one, I have already been used to this dark theme in another forum ( maybe a little changes in few elements but 80% similar ).

Reactions: Leonblack
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock