• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔼🔽[Vote] Are there 🤖 on Babiato interested in Hardware?

Do you have it in your motherboard?

• 🧐 What's that a motherboard?

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 😎 Hardware is my passion

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters

nesym

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 8, 2019
Hello, dear forum members. I love Babiato and have been a member here for a long time. I have different interests, and I'm not only into software and development but also Hardware. I think it started with my first PC 20 years ago. I don't want to bore you to death with my story. I'm trying to figure out whether there are people in the Babiato family with similar interests as mine. :unsure:

If you find yourself such a fellow and you are interested in any of these topics, please let us know:
  • High-performance Graphics Cards
  • Cutting-edge CPUs with blazing speeds
  • LLM farms, Machine learning rigs
  • Hardware for Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
  • System Cooling solutions
  • Performance/Speeds
  • Custom PC builds, Setups, Upgrades
  • Hackintosh
  • Smart home devices that automate and simplify everyday tasks
  • Self-hosted home servers, servers in general, routers, etc.
  • Microdevices (Arduino boards, raspberry pi, etc.)
  • Anything I forgot and didn't mention (Please feel free to comment below! I'll appreciate your enthusiasm. Also, feel free to drop me a message.)

I know there is the General Tech Discussion forum here, but people there mostly post questions asking how to fix this and that problem with a Wordpress plugin they have. So please, if you are a geek, let me and the others know. 🙃

I'd like to see if there is a way to find out whose selling hardware for servers and build a good server to upgrade to. So that's where im at.

Reactions: nesym
Hello, dear forum members. I love Babiato and have been a member here for a long time. I have different interests, and I'm not only into software and development but also Hardware. I think it started with my first PC 20 years ago. I don't want to bore you to death with my story. I'm trying to figure out whether there are people in the Babiato family with similar interests as mine. :unsure:

If you find yourself such a fellow and you are interested in any of these topics, please let us know:
  • High-performance Graphics Cards
  • Cutting-edge CPUs with blazing speeds
  • LLM farms, Machine learning rigs
  • Hardware for Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
  • System Cooling solutions
  • Performance/Speeds
  • Custom PC builds, Setups, Upgrades
  • Hackintosh
  • Smart home devices that automate and simplify everyday tasks
  • Self-hosted home servers, servers in general, routers, etc.
  • Microdevices (Arduino boards, raspberry pi, etc.)
  • Anything I forgot and didn't mention (Please feel free to comment below! I'll appreciate your enthusiasm. Also, feel free to drop me a message.)

I know there is the General Tech Discussion forum here, but people there mostly post questions asking how to fix this and that problem with a Wordpress plugin they have. So please, if you are a geek, let me and the others know. 🙃
Firewalls for sure! Thanks for getting this started. 🤜🤛

Reactions: nesym
I've built a few computers in my time. Early on I worked for a small PC company so did a lot back then. Last year I built a huge custom NAS/PC/Workstation that backs up all my data (and then goes to backblaze), hosts my Plex media, allows me to do some content work and is generally a hard drive beast.

I think last check there was around 80TB in RAID storage. I love it but it's HEAVY. The case is a Phanteks Enthoo 719 and is pretty big. I love it but just did an interstate trip and that was rough.

Around the same time I built an awesome custom PC for data/machine learning/content etc. Has 128GB DDR5 RAM, 12th gen intel i7 cpu, 4 NVMe drives, some other SSD drives and it did have an RTX 3070ti but that happened to die a few weeks ago so waiting for it to be replaced on warranty. Luckily I bought the i7 processor with the GPU so have managed to use that for now.

I love this stuff and am always updating and tinkering. I found a super old PowerBook Apple laptop that I had when I was younger. I pulled it all apart and got it working and that was so much fun.

Also created this horrible looking but super useful travel device. Basically had a heap of old, dead hardware including a very old HyperDrive that was a cool backup device with a small screen. Hacked it all together and made a device that had the small screen, 2 hard drives, card slots, modem/router and a bunch of other small things. I love that thing but it looks terrible.

Will follow this thread now!

@nesym Sorry never got back to you, some legal stuff got over me, I hope we can do something about this thread all 3? What do you think :)

I'm already onto something. I'll let you guys know as soon as I have the core of the project done. I was thinking of adding such sections to Babiato but may be it's good that the community on Babiato is focused on specific things, and hardware may even hurt its organic performance.

I'm glad there are people with similar interests as mine. I have quite a lot I want to share with you! I'll keep you all updated!

but that happened to die a few weeks ago so waiting for it to be replaced on warranty. Luckily I bought the i7 processor with the GPU so have managed to use that for now....
Hey dude, I wonder why would you choose the i7 processor over the AMD Ryzen. Also, can you tell me a bit more about your travel device on PM? I think if it's worth it I have an idea.

Firewalls for sure! Thanks for getting this started. 🤜🤛
Can you please share what exactly you do with firewalls? What are your interests related to protection? Are you setting up networks at work or is it coming from somewhere else?

Hey dude, I wonder why would you choose the i7 processor over the AMD Ryzen. Also, can you tell me a bit more about your travel device on PM? I think if it's worth it I have an idea.
At the time the i7 was easier to get where I am and the reviews were all pretty good. The price was better here too so it was a fairly easy choice. I think that part was probably the easiest part of the whole thing. It's been really solid too so can't say I'm disappointed at all.

Interested in learning and building automation systems, microsystem servers kind of things can I Dm?

First 5 i am also try but they all must be financially wealth very important
home server still i am using

Hackintosh
Smart home devices that automate and simplify everyday tasks
Automation system i am also very intrested

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock