• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) v3.5

No permission to download
I also have the same problem, if anyone can share the method here, yesterday it was available but you have to pay
ok I fix it, just follow this steps

stop the project from aapanel manually

login with ssh

# Install PM2 globally
npm install pm2 -g

# Start Node.js project with PM2
cd /www/wwwroot/your_project_folder

pm2 start app.js --name project_name <<<<<<< must be same as aapanel project name

# Check running processes
pm2 list

# Save process list
pm2 save

# Set PM2 to start on boot
pm2 startup

# Reboot your server
reboot

# Check list to ensure synchronization
pm2 list

now check it ... it should be running automatically under aapanel

let me know if it is working for you

thanks

login with ssh

# Install PM2 globally
npm install pm2 -g

pm2 start app.js --name project_name <<<<<<< must be same as aapanel project name

pm2 list

# Save process list
pm2 save

pm2 startup

# Reboot your server
reboot

pm2 list

thanks
I am use Cpanel

@comeli are you asking for a fee for your services or are you just trying to help?
if it's the former please create a new Ad.
if it's the latter, it's best to create a new giveaway thread, or help as much as you can in this thread.

login with ssh

# Install PM2 globally
npm install pm2 -g

pm2 list

# Save process list
pm2 save

pm2 startup

# Reboot your server
reboot

pm2 list

thanks
Better to use "PM2 manager" from aaPanel "App Store".

WHat
how do it for CPANEL
please help me
cPanel has feature to create nodejs web application. It is straight forward to use it. But PM2 manager is not available. Even you can't run pm2 command in cPanel terminal.

WHat

cPanel has feature to create nodejs web application. It is straight forward to use it. But PM2 manager is not available. Even you can't run pm2 command in cPanel terminal.
I mean how to make node js when the server restarts so node js continues to run continuously without us having to restart node js manually

I mean how to make node js when the server restarts so node js continues to run continuously without us having to restart node js manually
If you manage cPanel then you can have admin access there you have lots of option to manage nodejs to run normally.

If you use shared hosting then please use VPS with aaPanel or control panel (By AWS).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock