• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription V1.6

No permission to download
correct this in app/config/config.yml
templating:
engines: ['twig']
change to
templating:
engines: ['twig','php']
add your new url in app: domain.com/api/ (no subdomain) domain for webflix
if you want to use app databse make backup and reupload or connect if use same hosting
and make backup also for uploads folder and reupload or copy

error image poster and cover movies

Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: "Source image could not be found" at C:\xampp\htdocs\WebFlix\vendor\liip\imagine-bundle\Controller\ImagineController.php line 100

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

Managed to solve?
I also have this problem, it doesn't load the images. can anybody help me?

Hi you could try this to redirect from public to your domain name it should work

Add to the ht.access files

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]
</IfModule>
yes its work that on first release but on new update. when you upload any images like changing logo.. its auto recreate public_html folder so to work

1. just download the file
  2. Extract on your desktop
  3. Zip all files on WebFlix Folder
  4. Upload on your hosting
  5. Extract on root
  6. Then config the database on app/config/parameter.yml
  7. Restored Database.sql

Another tips because on first release i encounter that disk got large fast because of cache. on me in few hours got 75GB+ because of cache. so to prevent that

go to folder
App/Config/config_dev.yml

Edit line 8, 11, 12
Change the false to true

only_exceptions: true
toolbar: true
intercept_redirects: true

here is my test demo : https://tagdrama.co/

yes its work that on first release but on new update. when you upload any images like changing logo.. its auto recreate public_html folder so to work

5. Extract on root
  7. Restored Database.sql

Another tips because on first release i encounter that disk got large fast because of cache. on me in few hours got 75GB+ because of cache. so to prevent that

go to folder

Edit line 8, 11, 12
Change the false to true

Sounds good to me . I haven’t installed it was just helping

Reactions: Babak

5. Extract on root
  7. Restored Database.sql

go to folder

Edit line 8, 11, 12
Change the false to true

Would you send the download link for the version you are using?
My version has an error loading images.

you use public_html on your localhost? because i think this file is for shared hosting only.. need to modify yet for other hosting..

because its auto create public_html folder when you change or upload images.

On localhost, in the previous version, I used Symfony's standard public folder that I installed on Ampps.
The only mistake I had in the previous version was just loading the images.

On localhost, in the previous version, I used Symfony's standard public folder that I installed on Ampps.
The only mistake I had in the previous version was just loading the images.
i see because on first version release here.. too many bugs like you need to create "jpg" folder on public/upload/ to make it work the images hehe

You have to install Symfony to redirect correctly to the public folder.
Ok! So bare with me as I'm a complete novice. I have to install symfony on to my cpanel to redirect as I'm not using public_html and just using the root folder?

Ok! So bare with me as I'm a complete novice. I have to install symfony on to my cpanel to redirect as I'm not using public_html and just using the root folder?
You do not necessarily need to install Symfony on cPanel.

Symfony has Laravel Compatibility features. This means it would work as long as your hosting has enabled you to host Laravel Applications or it has been enabled from WHM.

Plus if you are using free hosting, you might have a problem because most features required by such applications would have been disabled on free hosting

Let me try and test the software and get back to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock