• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription V1.6

No permission to download
hi, i was trying to install the webflix in my vps, iam using plesk panel but having issues, can anyone help me with it. thanks

@Mecky Clouds bro can u help bro

Hello Guys,
i have installed everything correctly but images not getting load on portal and also tried to change logo and setting but after clicking save its loading the same old default webflix values please help.

Here is a solution for people who are facing public directory issue.

Create a .htaccess file in your root directory with the following code

RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /

# Rewrites all URLS without blog in them
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/public/

# Rewrites all URLS [Replace "example" with the actual domain, without the TLD (.com, .net, .biz, etc)]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www\.)?yourdomain\.

# Rewrite all those to insert /folder
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /public/$1 [L]

here yourdomain = write only your domain name (Don't use domain extensions like domain.com or domain .net )

Thanks

Here is a solution for people who are facing public directory issue.

Create a .htaccess file in your root directory with the following code

RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /

# Rewrites all URLS without blog in them
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/public/

# Rewrites all URLS [Replace "example" with the actual domain, without the TLD (.com, .net, .biz, etc)]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www\.)?yourdomain\.

# Rewrite all those to insert /folder
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /public/$1 [L]

here yourdomain = write only your domain name (Don't use domain extensions like domain.com or domain .net )

Thanks
And If you have public_html folder instead of public then replace the line public with public_html

Reactions: nurdidy
And If you have public_html folder instead of public then replace the line public with public_html
on new update even you do that.. still recreate public_html when you upload or change images logo etc.. so to work just follow my guide no need to use .htaccess on root

1. just download the file
  2. Extract on your desktop
  3. Zip all files on WebFlix Folder
  4. Upload on your hosting
  5. Extract on root not on public_html
  6. Then config the database on app/config/parameter.yml
  7. Restored Database.sql

Another tips because on first release i encounter that disk got large fast because of cache. on me in few hours got 75GB+ because of cache. so to prevent that

go to folder
App/Config/config_dev.yml

Edit line 8, 11, 12
Change the false to true

only_exceptions: true
toolbar: true
intercept_redirects: true

here is my test demo : https://tagdrama.co/

Check exactly upload on root.
1602739247190.png

on new update even you do that.. still recreate public_html when you upload or change images logo etc.. so to work just follow my guide no need to use .htaccess on root

1. just download the file
  2. Extract on your desktop
  3. Zip all files on WebFlix Folder
  4. Upload on your hosting
  5. Extract on root not on public_html
  6. Then config the database on app/config/parameter.yml
  7. Restored Database.sql

Another tips because on first release i encounter that disk got large fast because of cache. on me in few hours got 75GB+ because of cache. so to prevent that

go to folder
App/Config/config_dev.yml

Edit line 8, 11, 12
Change the false to true

only_exceptions: true
toolbar: true
intercept_redirects: true

here is my test demo : https://tagdrama.co/

Check exactly upload on root.
1602739247190.png
Not working on sub domain

Hello all.

Im unable to upload any images whenever I upload it says operation successful but get vanished n looks like corrected img.

Please help.

I have configured correctly, the issue here is that for app and web they use the same folder of images (upload).
set the domain to the directory path (public_html) within public_html.

edit the Api url in the app.

ready.

failures: the sections for web ads do not work.

Reactions: Babak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacki may
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock