• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What's Your Best Form Builder for WP?

What's Your Best Form Builder for WP?

• Total voters

WhiteFluffyPuppy

Babiato Lover
Sep 18, 2020
Planet Babiato
Hello everyone,

I need your help/thoughts. It's also a great time for those who love voting to vote :)

I was looking for a form builder that has great logic, could produce the output of the content in a nice-looking customizable template PDF, and email those who filled out the form. However, like every product owner, every developer tells you their builder is the BEST form builder in the galaxy. I went through the site and listed the big and small guns below.

Someone had tried asking a similar question but no response on the platform. I hope you'll please share thoughts on which you think is the best form builder and if you wish, you can vote too.

We can use this page as a reference for a list of form builder plugins on the site. I'm sorry if I skipped any, please let me know so I can add to the list.

Thank you for your time. (y)

ARForms - CC rating of 4.61 at the time of posting

Quform CC rating of 4.74 at the time of posting

Gravity Forms

eForm CC rating of 4.49 at the time of posting

NEX-Forms CC rating of 4.62 at the time of posting

Bit Form Pro

MagicForm CC rating of 4.45 at the time of posting

WP Forms Pro

Fluent Forms

Last edited:
I'm using Gravity form and vote for it and best one for me. I just havent used "Bit Form and Magicform" on list but I have used others. So Gravity Form:
- Integration options to other 3rd party service
- Usability
- Making more complex form structure with add-ons (so you dont need to load on page unnecessary features)
- Wide, detailed documentation page
- You can make something small changes with little code snippets if you are a developer

Elementor form 🤭
Awesome! The first response! Thank you for pointing Elementor Form. I'm a work-in-progress with Elementor but isn't there an addon or inbuilt form in Elementor? Hmm...You know, I'm suspecting there's a giggle somewhere in your post. ;)

So, do you have any recommendation that meets my specifications, please?

I'm using Gravity form and vote for it and best one for me. I just havent used "Bit Form and Magicform" on list but I have used others. So Gravity Form:
- Integration options to other 3rd party service
- Usability
- Making more complex form structure with add-ons (so you dont need to load on page unnecessary features)
- Wide, detailed documentation page
- You can make something small changes with little code snippets if you are a developer
Cheers mate! Thank you for your elaborate post on Gravity Form. How does it match up with WP Form? Is there a significant difference between them? I'm trying to make a call with one of them.
By the way, as an expert on Gravity Forms can a user produce customized templates in PDF after a form has been filled?
By the way, your "Freelancer" picture always cracks me up.

Cheers mate! Thank you for your elaborate post on Gravity Form. How does it match up with WP Form? Is there a significant difference between them? I'm trying to make a call with one of them.
By the way, as an expert on Gravity Forms can a user produce customized templates in PDF after a form has been filled?
By the way, your "Freelancer" picture always cracks me up.
I was tried very long time ago WP Forms for a project and I could not achive it with it and I'm using as long as Gravity form but may WP Form innovated itself in time-frame. So If I try to compare them I could give incorrect information about WP Form.
Yes with https://www.gravityforms.com/add-ons/gravity-pdf/ this add-on you can achive what you want (I guess)

About picture --->This is highlight of my life :)

I was tried very long time ago WP Forms for a project and I could not achive it with it and I'm using as long as Gravity form but may WP Form innovated itself in time-frame. So If I try to compare them I could give incorrect information about WP Form.
Yes with https://www.gravityforms.com/add-ons/gravity-pdf/ this add-on you can achive what you want (I guess)

About picture --->This is highlight of my life :)

Thanks again! I think I'm also leaning toward GF. I did a quick check and I'm unsure if the addon is available here.

*I just re-read that page - it's free but will it work with the version of GF available here?*

Tell that freelancer dude to create a system and he'll be free to come out of the building, and even take his dog for a walk without worrying about life.

Awesome! The first response! Thank you for pointing Elementor Form. I'm a work-in-progress with Elementor but isn't there an addon or inbuilt form in Elementor? Hmm...You know, I'm suspecting there's a giggle somewhere in your post. ;)

So, do you have any recommendation that meets my specifications, please?
Try elementor form with action pack add-on and e addon pro

😍

I only have experience with Gravity Forms & Fluent forms in this choices. Both plugins are great. But I think Gravity forms is more powerful as a standalone form solution.

Gravity hands down. Very efficient and easy to use.

From the list, you have, > Fluent Forms.
But which is more greater than fluent is WS Form check it out here 👇👇
Link

Reactions: epodigy
Hi, bro, a nice thread you've got here!

I am in seach of a good form as well but Just have 3 basic needs:

1. A simple form to capture user data
2. It takes as small server resources as possible (the
3. It can be integrated with whatsapp as well

Could you lead me please what options do I have?

TIA

If I didn't have Babiato I would probably choose Contact Form 7. But with Babiato, Gravity Forms all the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oscarferm
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock