• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Extra Product Options

WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.4.5

No permission to download
@SkyHighTech As far as I know no addon plugin can have stock in WooCommerce. Any solutions you may find that add stock on addons can only be custom coded. I'm pretty sure that the particular developer says something similar cause I have asked them about this in the past.
I see your point.. I guess I might have to use Advanced Custom Fields Plugin as that might have the option to manage inventory..

Thanks for your help though ..

Reactions: Ebru_Y
I think this plugin isn't working properly. It could be just me but I cannot start a new section or import/export previously saved project/template. If you notice, even the icons on the buttons aren't properly aligned as in the previous versions. Could someone check and confirm please.
This plugin works well for me. The development team of this plugin has a high enough rating that the icons are not aligned. Look for the problem on your side.

Attachments

• EPO-6.0.5.jpg
    EPO-6.0.5.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 41
The plugin works just fine zedmd. If you have trouble ask help from its developer. What you describe probably has something to do with you server, browser or cache.

Btw, if you are using the plugin you should have a license for it and just ask help on its support forum. Things here are meant to be used for testing purposes only.

This plugin works well for me. The development team of this plugin has a high enough rating that the icons are not aligned. Look for the problem on your side.
What do you mean that the icons are not aligned?

What do you mean that the icons are not aligned?
You got me wrong.
This is what Zedmd said :
If you notice, even the icons on the buttons aren't properly aligned as in the previous versions
and I doubted it because the developer has a very high rating to make such mistakes

Is that v6.0.5? From the screenshot it looks all good. Maybe the issue is at my end. I was using v5.1 before I installed this one. Could be a plug-in conflict. Thanks for replying!

Version 6.1 – September 07, 2022​

Added support to show global forms based on custom taxonomies.
Added text swatches to variations.
Added setting to hide add to cart button until all visible elements are chosen.
Added lookup table functionality to math formula and price types for several elements.
You can now use the text of an element to compare values in math formula.
You can now remove the selected file from upload elements.
You can now use short-codes on the price like ACF short-codes.
Fixed an issue with the order again functionality when using formulas.
Fixed compatibility with WooCommerce Subscriptions.
Fixed an issue where templates were shown when disabled or in trash.
Fixed several math formula edge cases when used inside a product element.
Removed JavaScript polyfill: A ES6+ compatible browser is now required.

You got me wrong.
This is what Zedmd said :

and I doubted it because the developer has a very high rating to make such mistakes
Yeah, I didn't quite got that initially :) But yeah you are correct.

Babak updated WooCommerce Extra Product Options with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.1.0

Download WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.1.0 Nulled Free
v6.1 – September 07, 2022

Added support to show global forms based on custom taxonomies.
Added text swatches to variations.
Added setting to hide add to cart button until all visible elements are chosen.
Added lookup table functionality to math formula and price types for several elements.
You can now use the text of an element to compare values in math formula.
You can now remove the selected file from upload elements.
You...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Dm71 and chezzz

Version 6.1.1 – September 13, 2022​

Fixed an issue in the math formula when using comparison operators.
Fixed several edge cases in the math formula.
Fixed an issue where the responsive class was not being printed in the cart.
Fixed an issue when duplicating global forms.
You can now connect different radio button elements in order to select a single choice.

Reactions: Dm71

WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.1.1

Download WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.1.1 Nulled Free
v6.1.1 – September 13, 2022

Fixed an issue in the math formula when using comparison operators.
Fixed several edge cases in the math formula.
Fixed an issue where the responsive class was not being printed in the cart.
Fixed an issue when duplicating global forms.
You can now connect different radio button elements in order to select a single choice.

Reactions: chezzz

WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.1.2

Download WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.1.2 Nulled Free
v6.1.2 – September 16, 2022

Fixed an issue where some section settings were not translatable with WPML.
Fixed an issue where the conditional logic was not working on certain elements.
Fixed an issue with the styled variations not registering unavailable values when using select boxes.
Fixed an issue where disabled element were conflicting with conditional logic of other fields.
Fix an issue where associated products could...

Reactions: thelab and chezzz

WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.2.0

Download WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.2.0 Nulled Free
v6.2 – December 26, 2022

Fixed compatibility with Dynamic Pricing & Discounts.
Fixed a conflict with WPML compatibility where the translation priority was showing all global forms on a product.
Fixed an issue with the math formula when not using dot as a decimal separator.
Fixed an issue with the math formula with functions when the WooCommerce decimal separator is a comma.
Fixed an issue with the math formula when...

Hello Guys I suggest to update the name of the plugin and the image as it is changed.

and also @jaaos what is the link for the addon I already have this plugin purchased but I dont know anything about this addon.

Hello Guys I suggest to update the name of the plugin and the image as it is changed.

and also @jaaos what is the link for the addon I already have this plugin purchased but I dont know anything about this addon.
It's apparently a little code snippet or a plugin to enable the multiple file upload functionality for this plugin. According to the comments in codecanyon you have to contact the developer directly to receive this add-on. See the screenshot below. screenshot.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock