• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Extra Product Options

WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.4.5

No permission to download
Greetings...
I have downloaded and updated top this version my plugin.
But is seems that it is not loading the extra options for my products anymore. (it used to workd with last version 6.1.2)
This plugin is nulled...? or we have to buy a serial/purchase code from codecanyon to use it correcty...?

Greetings...
I have downloaded and updated top this version my plugin.
But is seems that it is not loading the extra options for my products anymore. (it used to workd with last version 6.1.2)
This plugin is nulled...? or we have to buy a serial/purchase code from codecanyon to use it correcty...?
I'm not sure why you ask support here. If you need support contact the plugin developer, but then you will need to get a license for it. The plugin works just fine on my end, but I have the original version, not the version listed here which might be the same but you never know :) Plus here you don't get the unreleased fixes.

V.6.3 - Untouched files

Attachments

• woocommerce-tm-extra-product-options.zip
    2 MB · Views: 33
Babak updated WooCommerce Extra Product Options with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.3.0

Download WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.3.0 Nulled Free
v6.3 – April 04, 2022

Fixed an issue when using repeaters on upload elements.
Fixed an issue on the product element where loaded items were hidden.
Fixed a price display issue when using variable products in the product element.
Fixed the disabled addons setting on the product element when using checkboxes layout mode.
Fixed an issue with conditional logic not working when using product elements that have variable products...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 6.3.1 – April 14, 2022​

Fixed a php warning about excluding the addons from the associated product discount.
Fixed an issue where the full width label was not working on variation elements.
Fixed a css display bug on radio button labels.

Reactions: Prince Roger Nelson
Reactions: chezzz
Hello Can we update the title to
Extra Product Options & Add-Ons for WooCommerce
This is the new name of the plugin

You can buy the plugin and ask the developer, that is the whole point :)
I don't know yet. The whole point for me is to test the plugins on a dev. Environment, and then i'm buying the licence. I've also shared my purchased modules here, so it's all a trade...

Babak updated WooCommerce Extra Product Options with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.4

Download WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.4 Nulled Free
v6.4 – December 5, 2023

You can now change an element type in the builder.
Added the option to display the quantity in a floating box when it exceeds one.
Introduced support for JetEngine data shortcodes.
Ensured compatibility with WooCommerce 8.x.
Implemented the ability to customize shipping methods based on selected options.
Resolved compatibility issues with Dynamic Pricing and Discounts.
Resolved compatibility with Fancy...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock