• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress with extremely loadtime

Seems like php size for your post.php is huge..it may be caused by number of plugins, more tags loading at post page itself.

Loading 14 CSS 12 JS you need to reduce these requests also change PHP memory limit in your vps for current php version in use in php.ini file. Use Plugins Below
1: CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally
2: Imagify and convert images to Webp format
3: OMGF | Host Google Fonts Locally
4: WP Rocket (Configure it properly to minify your CSS and JS files. For now it does not seems to be configured correctly.

Implement these and then let me know what are the results.

check waterfall most time is consumed by your JS and CSS

Found another issue. Did you configured Gzip on your VPS? because it seems like Gzip compression is turned off.

Total size of JS website is loading 594 KB
Total size of Images loading 535.3 KB

are you an expert in optimization? As you said you have tried many things but i think you missed a lot in optimization.

Add your fonts to preload in wp-rocket
Change logo size and add some width and height parameters
Server these 2 files from your hosting and add a cron for these to keep updated in your hosting control panel
also use above mentioned plugin to host google analytics locally and remove all unused plugins. Once you have done all these steps then let me know what are the results. Also if you can please upload and share a PHP info details page in inbox i can take a look how you have configured your server. also if possible share your php.ini from VPS.

Last edited:
Loading 14 CSS 12 JS you need to reduce these requests also change PHP memory limit in your vps for current php version in use in php.ini file. Use Plugins Below
1: CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally
2: Imagify and convert images to Webp format
3: OMGF | Host Google Fonts Locally
4: WP Rocket (Configure it properly to minify your CSS and JS files. For now it does not seems to be configured correctly.

Implement these and then let me know what are the results.

check waterfall most time is consumed by your JS and CSS

Found another issue. Did you configured Gzip on your VPS? because it seems like Gzip compression is turned off.

Total size of JS website is loading 594 KB
Total size of Images loading 535.3 KB

are you an expert in optimization? As you said you have tried many things but i think you missed a lot in optimization.

Add your fonts to preload in wp-rocket
Change logo size and add some width and height parameters
Server these 2 files from your hosting and add a cron for these to keep updated in your hosting control panel
also use above mentioned plugin to host google analytics locally and remove all unused plugins. Once you have done all these steps then let me know what are the results. Also if you can please upload and share a PHP info details page in inbox i can take a look how you have configured your server. also if possible share your php.ini from VPS.
Hi, thanks for your help.

So
1. Analytics file should hosted local. I will check.
2. Will do it.
3. Activated.
4. WP rocket settings are in attachments. You can find any missconfiguration?

Gzip should be active. BROTLI is used, too.
PHP.ini is attached.

And no I'm not an expert in customize, but I read much articles. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521_162612_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521_162612_com.android.chrome.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210521_162614_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521_162614_com.android.chrome.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210521_162619_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521_162619_com.android.chrome.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210521_162621_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521_162621_com.android.chrome.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210521_162624_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521_162624_com.android.chrome.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20210521_162626_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521_162626_com.android.chrome.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20210521_162646_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521_162646_com.android.chrome.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20210521_162642_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521_162642_com.android.chrome.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20210521_162636_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521_162636_com.android.chrome.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20210521_162633_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521_162633_com.android.chrome.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi, thanks for your help.

So
1. Analytics file should hosted local. I will check.
2. Will do it.
3. Activated.
4. WP rocket settings are in attachments. You can find any missconfiguration?

Gzip should be active. BROTLI is used, too.
PHP.ini is attached.

And no I'm not an expert in customize, but I read much articles. :)

You said, problem is in wpadmin and you are doing everything to resolve frontend load time..

@JensGoro have you added fonts to Preload Fonts in wp-rocket? Your settings seems normal but best way to determine settings for your site is implement one by one and keep checking page speed. Then you will find the issue. Also If you are using VPS and have got time then i can help you to configure your server via Anydesk so that way your credentials and data will stay with you if you have really good internet. I can take a look what really wrong with this website.

I prefer to use LEMP instead of LAMP. now i am not sure if you are using nginx with PHP-FPM or Apache. there are several factor goes into speed i hope you can understand it is a mess if you don't configure your server properly.

If you can do it yourself then here is what you must do.
First take your website backup one from any control panel and one from wordpress plugin like backupbuddy or whatever you like.

Reinstall VPS and fresh install Nginx with NGX PAGESPEED, MariaDB 10.5, PHP 7.4 with [extentions: ionCube(if required) Memcached, imagemagik, exif, xsl), Pure FTPD, PHPMyAdmin, Website Speed, Memcached, Mail Server, Dns manager, Fail2Ban.

Note: OPCache, Memcached, redis, apcu, xcache, yac are most used cache plugins only use 1 of them which ever you like. if you do not want to use memcached you can choose any of these.

For better speed and compatibility you must use CentOS 7 instead of Ubuntu as CentOS is much more tailored for server use rather then ubuntu.

Once you have reinstalled everything just configure your domain and instead of upload your backup first install clean copy of wordpress and take speed test then install any good theme like porto or any other which is a bit heavy then default wordpress themes. then import demo and configure wp-rocket and what ever plugins you require. once it is done then test page speed again. Once you are happy with the results just remove theme and revert back to default wordpress theme. Import your backup and test page speed after complete restore.

Install Advance Database Cleaner Pro Nulled from babiato and scan you database tables for orphaned entries and delete them. Remove your .htaccess if it is from old backup and let wordpress generate a new one.

If results are not good enough then start playing with wp-rocket options.

I forgot to ask how much CPU and RAM your vps has?

Hopefully this is fix your issues and will help you get back your website speed if done properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gonzo88
I did something strange sounding to optimize the google font but it worked for me and I liked it.
use the Asset CleanUp Pro plugin to load the google font through Asynchronous via Web Font Loader (webfont.js) and trace that js to user interaction so it helps me a lot with Largest Contentful Paint which is a bummer to optimize it on mobile devices but you can see how the number of http requests are reduced

Another very important thing if you load the source with wp rocket and use cloudflare do not minify css js html that generates waiting time on the server from my experience it is better to minify on the server also when loading the source to css this is done a little bigger if I'm wrong, someone to correct me

@JensGoro have you added fonts to Preload Fonts in wp-rocket? Your settings seems normal but best way to determine settings for your site is implement one by one and keep checking page speed. Then you will find the issue. Also If you are using VPS and have got time then i can help you to configure your server via Anydesk so that way your credentials and data will stay with you if you have really good internet. I can take a look what really wrong with this website.

I prefer to use LEMP instead of LAMP. now i am not sure if you are using nginx with PHP-FPM or Apache. there are several factor goes into speed i hope you can understand it is a mess if you don't configure your server properly.

If you can do it yourself then here is what you must do.
First take your website backup one from any control panel and one from wordpress plugin like backupbuddy or whatever you like.

Reinstall VPS and fresh install Nginx with NGX PAGESPEED, MariaDB 10.5, PHP 7.4 with [extentions: ionCube(if required) Memcached, imagemagik, exif, xsl), Pure FTPD, PHPMyAdmin, Website Speed, Memcached, Mail Server, Dns manager, Fail2Ban.

Note: OPCache, Memcached, redis, apcu, xcache, yac are most used cache plugins only use 1 of them which ever you like. if you do not want to use memcached you can choose any of these.

For better speed and compatibility you must use CentOS 7 instead of Ubuntu as CentOS is much more tailored for server use rather then ubuntu.

Once you have reinstalled everything just configure your domain and instead of upload your backup first install clean copy of wordpress and take speed test then install any good theme like porto or any other which is a bit heavy then default wordpress themes. then import demo and configure wp-rocket and what ever plugins you require. once it is done then test page speed again. Once you are happy with the results just remove theme and revert back to default wordpress theme. Import your backup and test page speed after complete restore.

Install Advance Database Cleaner Pro Nulled from babiato and scan you database tables for orphaned entries and delete them. Remove your .htaccess if it is from old backup and let wordpress generate a new one.

If results are not good enough then start playing with wp-rocket options.

I forgot to ask how much CPU and RAM your vps has?

Hopefully this is fix your issues and will help you get back your website speed if done properly.
++ next reply for wp rocket nginx

Firstly, Hello

what about if using nginx engintron? I currenly using engintron.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock