• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPbakery export element to another site?

sirs2k

Aug 9, 2020
Australia
Hey guys,

I'm using the Adeline theme and I'm pretty happy with it. But it's lacking a nice video embed element.
I've been trying for so long to build one like this but I'm failing miserably

I do have the Bridge theme and I tried to copy the code from Classic Editor to paste in my Adeline theme but that's not working because it's lacking the element itself from the Bridge theme
I even tried the WPbakery clipboard addon but when I paste the code it's just freezing.

Both these themes use WPBakery, is there any way or any plugin that would help me export an element from one theme to another? It's the "Qode Video Box element"

Or if you know of any plugin that can give me the same look and functionality as the Bridge Element (custom thumbnail and lightbox when clicked etc) please let me know

This is getting really frustrating, I hope one of you gurus would have a solution.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Both themes use WP Bakery, but they also add their own elements to the page builder, the Qode Video Box is one of them, added by the authors of the Bridge theme. That's why you cannot just copy it to your other theme.

I see that Adeline (according to their preview website) has a video player where you can select a custom cover image. So, the only thing missing is playing in a popup right? Then maybe the plugin Popup Anything on Click might help you.

Reactions: sirs2k
Hm, that video player preview of Adeline theme also includes examples of video links with only buttons that do open up the video in a popup when clicked. So there must be a way to do that for videos with a cover image as well, I'd think.

Hm, that video player preview of Adeline theme also includes examples of video links with only buttons that do open up the video in a popup when clicked. So there must be a way to do that for videos with a cover image as well, I'd think.

Man, you wouldn't believe me if I told you that I've been trying to do this for the last 10 hours literally!
I've been using their examples and copying pasting trying all sorts of things but to no avail!

I hate how they have the example of a video that plays in their small windows and then buttons that have the functionality to pop up and then a video with the cover image but not have an example of all three together!

What I need to be able to:
Fit 2 videos in one row like they have at the top.
Select custom cover image for the video like the top right video
Have the cool animated button like the "minimal" gold button that's pulsating!

I know the answer is probably going to be a no but I'll try anyway...
Would you have any spare time at all to play with it to see if you can get it to work together?

I'll forever be indebted!

The theme is here

Last edited:
Finally Got It In The Eleventh Hour!

Here's the code if anybody needs it in the future...

Code:
[vc_row css=".vc_custom_1588924079200{padding-top: 50px !important;background-color: #f1f2f4 !important;}"][vc_column css=".vc_custom_1583224620188{background-color: #f4f5f5 !important;}"][dpr_heading type="type-01" subtitle="We are Always Ready for a Challenge." alignment="text-center" subtitle_font_style="italic" headline_font_size="42" headline_line_height="47" subtitle_font_size="20"]CREATE SHOT WITH ADELINE[/dpr_heading][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css=".vc_custom_1583228897580{margin-top: 350px !important;}"][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row equal_height="yes" gap="35" css_animation="fadeInUp" enable_top_divider="" enable_bottom_divider=""][vc_column dpr_bg_type="parallax-image" width="1/2" dpr_enable_responsive_options="yes" preset="" content_preset="" url="" alignment="" animation_in_divider="" animation_in_type="" animation_in_offset="" animation_in_duration="" animation_in_delay="" animation_loop_divider="" animation_loop_type="" animation_loop_duration="" animation_loop_delay="" css=".vc_custom_1597840608709{margin-top: 30px !important;margin-right: 30px !important;margin-bottom: 30px !important;margin-left: 30px !important;padding-top: 144px !important;padding-right: 155px !important;padding-bottom: 144px !important;padding-left: 155px !important;background-image: url(http://localhost/wp3/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/demoimage4.jpg?id=14615) !important;background-position: center !important;background-repeat: no-repeat !important;background-size: cover !important;border-radius: 35px !important;}" responsive_css_panel="mobile_padding_left:150|mobile_padding_right:150"][dpr_video_player type="popup-minimal" video_link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMJXxhRFO1k" alignment="text-center" pulse_animation="pulse-permanent"][/vc_column][vc_column bg_style="dark" dpr_bg_type="parallax-image" dpr_enable_sticky_column="" width="1/2" preset="" content_preset="" url="" alignment="" animation_in_divider="" animation_in_type="" animation_in_offset="" animation_in_duration="" animation_in_delay="" animation_loop_divider="" animation_loop_type="" animation_loop_duration="" animation_loop_delay="" css=".vc_custom_1597840376835{margin-top: 30px !important;margin-right: 30px !important;margin-bottom: 30px !important;margin-left: 30px !important;padding-top: 144px !important;padding-right: 155px !important;padding-bottom: 144px !important;padding-left: 155px !important;background-image: url(http://localhost/wp3/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/demoimage3.jpg?id=14611) !important;background-position: center !important;background-repeat: no-repeat !important;background-size: cover !important;border-radius: 35px !important;}"][dpr_video_player type="popup-minimal" video_link="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMJXxhRFO1k" alignment="text-center" pulse_animation="pulse-permanent"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Both pop up in lightbox...

1597840912072.png

Yes, you're now adding the background images (or cover images) via css, which of course is doable, but probably not the best approach in the long run.

You might be interested in a solution I once used on a website with the plugin WP Post Modal. With that plugin, you put the video in a post and choose a 'featured image' as the custom cover image. In your row you choose to display the post category that has those videos.

The only thing you then have to add via css for this particular post category is the play button. Since you seem to be quite accustomed to using css that should not be a problem.

Reactions: sirs2k
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock