• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wpForo WordPress Forum Plugin Premium Addons

wpForo WordPress Forum Plugin Premium Addons Wpforo addon update 05.03.24

No permission to download
NOTICE:
My license has expired, unfortunately at the moment I don't have the financial resources to renew it this month so if someone else doesn't come into play you will have to wait 1 month in case of updates. Thank you all for your understanding. @Babak

Hello, really thanks for it, I have a question, Im using "Forum - Blog" Cross Posting, this work fine on pages and posts, but I got another plugin adding to the menu another way to post, someone know what I need to activate to it work? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

PD: Sry about my english.

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 5
Hello, really thanks for it, I have a question, Im using "Forum - Blog" Cross Posting, this work fine on pages and posts, but I got another plugin adding to the menu another way to post, someone know what I need to activate to it work? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

PD: Sry about my english.
Hi @Lego.ES, I remind you that this is the forum related to the wpforo topic, if you want more help you have to try to be a little more specific. For example, you could say the name of the other plugin you are using for automatic posting and perhaps add a link to be able to download it from wordpress.org. 😉

Hi @Lego.ES, I remind you that this is the forum related to the wpforo topic, if you want more help you have to try to be a little more specific. For example, you could say the name of the other plugin you are using for automatic posting and perhaps add a link to be able to download it from wordpress.org. 😉
Oh yes, sorry, the plugin is this one: https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/football-leagues-by-anwppro/

And I activate the option of "Partidos" (anwp_match) in the options of the Forum - Blog" Cross Posting (look attach, please) and still dont work, its really strange, if I post on Pages or Posts its work fine...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230916_100027_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916_100027_Chrome.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 12
The setting of the plugins that intersect each other to perform an action is always difficult. But from the image you posted everything seems ok.. so have you checked that there isn't something in the setting of the other plugin that prevents it? Have you tried asking the creator of the other plugin to see if he has a solution? I don't use that plugin so I struggle to help you more than that..

Our project Switched From Wpforo to bbpress + buddypress. We did a manual migration. I personaly think wpforo is a good plugin, but bbpress is more well integrated with what we need.
Weren't you've been afraid? Last stable version was - Released on November 29, 2021.

Please update to wpForo Embeds version 3.0.8
Unfortunately, in the last two months I have had to spend almost 2000 euros to fix some problems in my car and I fear I will have to wait more than a month before I can buy the new licenses.

Reactions: pcnet
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock