• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wpForo WordPress Forum Plugin Premium Addons

wpForo WordPress Forum Plugin Premium Addons Wpforo addon update 05.03.24

No permission to download
hu @Shadow Man wpforo addon update
Hi, as soon as I have the liquidity to be able to afford to buy the addons again you will be the first to know. Unfortunately I have had one bad luck after another and in the last 3 months I have done nothing but pay, pay and pay again. Italy has become a shitty country and the state does nothing but add taxes and expenses for the citizens! Sorry for the outburst.

Hi, as soon as I have the liquidity to be able to afford to buy the addons again you will be the first to know. Unfortunately I have had one bad luck after another and in the last 3 months I have done nothing but pay, pay and pay again. Italy has become a shitty country and the state does nothing but add taxes and expenses for the citizens! Sorry for the outburst.
orry

I thought it was like in themeforest. One time purchase for all time.

This additional fee is for technical support

orry

No. Many plugins are sold on annual licenses e.g. Generatepress.

You pay an amount of money to buy the plugin, which usually includes 12 months updates. Then, in a year's time, you pay a smaller amount of money for another year of plugin updates - much like paying for ongoing maintenance.

An added benefit of paying for udates is you'll usually get technical support from the developers. This is very useful, as you can also ask for new functionality to be added.

orry

Keep in mind that if I purchase the license again, for one year, for 10 addons, I will spend 204 euros. If I purchase all the addons (but I don't need many of them) I spend 290 euros. Add to all this that I don't earn anything from my site, because I have no traffic. In Italy there are very few users who browse outside social networks. If I could earn something with my forum things would be simpler.

However guys, don't despair, if everything goes wrong, after December 10th I'm sure I can buy the addons again. Hopefully in the middle of this month.
Hey, no worries mate. Nothing has "broken" in any of these plugins anyway, so everything is working fine.

In many cases, the Devs just clean up plugin code and release an update just to pretend plugins are being regularly updated.

And if anyone is using these plugins on a "live" site, they really should be buying them from the Devs anyway.

In fact, if I were you I'd contact Tazzie and see if a group buy could be organised. That way, everyone could contribute a few bucks to help you instead of whining every 5 minutes.

Thanks for all the work you do, Shadow Man (y)

Reactions: Shadow Man
Hey, no worries mate. Nothing has "broken" in any of these plugins anyway, so everything is working fine.

In many cases, the Devs just clean up plugin code and release an update just to pretend plugins are being regularly updated.

And if anyone is using these plugins on a "live" site, they really should be buying them from the Devs anyway.

In fact, if I were you I'd contact Tazzie and see if a group buy could be organised. That way, everyone could contribute a few bucks to help you instead of whining every 5 minutes.

Thanks for all the work you do, Shadow Man (y)
I'm sorry you took my explanations as complaints. I just wanted to clearly explain why I'm not releasing updates. The issue of group purchasing has already been touched on other times, but I don't think there is all this interest in this resource. I was hoping for some advice on generating traffic and earning some money with my forum. 😅

Reactions: kalios
I'm sorry you took my explanations as complaints. I just wanted to clearly explain why I'm not releasing updates. The issue of group purchasing has already been touched on other times, but I don't think there is all this interest in this resource. I was hoping for some advice on generating traffic and earning some money with my forum. 😅
No, I didn't think you were complaining for one moment.

I was being critical of all these people who generally contribute nothing to this forum, yet demand updates every 5 minutes (especially when many "updates" are purely cosmetic anyway)

If you need help on monetisng your forum, just shout:

- What kind of forum?
- How many members/visitors?
- What's your typical user profile (age/se*/location etc)
- What monetisation methods have you tried/are trying?

No, I didn't think you were complaining for one moment.

I was being critical of all these people who generally contribute nothing to this forum, yet demand updates every 5 minutes (especially when many "updates" are purely cosmetic anyway)

If you need help on monetisng your forum, just shout:

- What kind of forum?
- How many members/visitors?
- What's your typical user profile (age/se*/location etc)
- What monetisation methods have you tried/are trying?

So... My forum is multi-thematic, current affairs, politics, health, art, technology (guides for PCs, smartphones, cracked programs, streaming), homemade, growing.

Below are the statistics that appear in the administration control panel:
LAST MONTH
Visitors 111
Page views 1,473
Average visitors 4
Average page views 49

Immagine.png

TREND LAST MONTH
Increase in visitors compared to the previous month +9.90%
Increase in page views compared to the previous month -13.20%

As for the typical user who frequents my forum... I have no idea. For now the members are all friends or work colleagues who are looking for something particular and I share it on my forum... let's say everyone over 30.

The free hosting service I use only allows the advertising banners that it provides. I haven't installed them yet because those banners do almost nothing.

That's all.

PS
Thank you for your availability and attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarKMaSk
So... My forum is multi-thematic, current affairs, politics, health, art, technology (guides for PCs, smartphones, cracked programs, streaming), homemade, growing.

Below are the statistics that appear in the administration control panel:
LAST MONTH
Visitors 111
Page views 1,473
Average visitors 4
Average page views 49

Immagine.png

TREND LAST MONTH
Increase in visitors compared to the previous month +9.90%
Increase in page views compared to the previous month -13.20%

As for the typical user who frequents my forum... I have no idea. For now the members are all friends or work colleagues who are looking for something particular and I share it on my forum... let's say everyone over 30.

The free hosting service I use only allows the advertising banners that it provides. I haven't installed them yet because those banners do almost nothing.

That's all.

PS
Thank you for your availability and attention.
First, I should let you know that you should ask for help on improving your website's SEO in the relevant forum in this website because this thread is for the discussion on the script itself and your question and our answers to that, are offtopic. But as you have asked for help, I may have some opinions on how to increase your traffic and how to make your forum's page ranking better in search engines. Till now, Google is the number one search engine and if your site's rank go higher in Google, it will certainly work in other search engines too and when your site's rank goes up, traffic will start to generate automatically. To do so, you have to do some tricks which I believe you have done already but still I am going to mention those for just in case. So I am going to list some points which are based on Google's algorithm.
  1. To make the rank good, a site, specially a forum or blog should based on single theme or topic. As an example, if you search for 'Photography Forums', the #1 on the list is 'dpreview.com' and the #2 is 'photographytalk.com'. Now why 'dpreview' at #1 and 'photographytalk' at #2? Because the first one mainly deals with a sngle topic which is photography equipment review thus easier for search engine crawlers to understand its nature but the #2 deals with various topics related to photography. But as they both deal with a single topic, photography and work as a forum they are also easier to list than a forum which deals with not only photography but also movies, actors, editing softwares, photography competitions, renowned photographers etc.
  2. The website should have some relevant metadata or keywords for SEO which will define its purpose clearly which will make easier for search engines to understand and list that website in a specific category thus that website will rank faster and will generate traffic faster.
In my opinion, these are the two main points on which the ranking of a website mainly depends. You will find more tips on the internet on how to improve a website's SEO. It will be much more better if you post a thread with your question, in the 'Website Support and Development' section here and/or post a thread with 'Review my site ...' title in 'Site Review' section. Hope this will help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow Man
continue your non-plugin discussion privately. All off-topic comments will be closed.

Reactions: Geroxouras
I think you're a little late with your warnings. We had already stopped chatting even without your threats.

Shadow Man updated wpForo WordPress Forum Plugin Premium Addons with a new update entry:

Wpforo addon update 04.01.24

The package include:
(new entries or modified in blue)

wpforo-user-custom-fields-3.2.0
wpforo-topic-prefix-3.2.4
wpforo-topic-custom-fields-3.2.1
wpforo-syntax-highlighter-3.0.1
wpforo-polls-3.0.2
wpforo-emoticons-3.0.1
wpforo-embeds-3.0.9
wpforo-cross-posting-3.0.3
wpforo-advanced-attachments-3.1.2
wpforo-ad-manager-3.0.3
wpforo_mentioning-3.0.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Shadow Man updated wpForo WordPress Forum Plugin Premium Addons with a new update entry:

Wpforo addon update 15.01.24

The package include:
(new entries or modified in blue)

wpforo-user-custom-fields-3.2.1 - 3.2.2

wpforo-topic-prefix-3.2.4
wpforo-topic-custom-fields-3.2.1
wpforo-syntax-highlighter-3.0.1
wpforo-polls-3.0.2
wpforo-emoticons-3.0.1
wpforo-embeds-3.0.9
wpforo-cross-posting-3.0.3
wpforo-advanced-attachments-3.1.2
wpforo-ad-manager-3.0.3
wpforo_mentioning-3.0.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: kalios
Hi @Shadow Man,
Thanks a lot for this resource,
When I installed the add-ons, I got an activation notice. Is this nulled or should i ignore the notices and work with it normally.
Thanks

Hi @Shadow Man,
Thanks a lot for this resource,
When I installed the add-ons, I got an activation notice. Is this nulled or should i ignore the notices and work with it normally.
Thanks
true but they work fine, like this are all the plugins from this company, even if you pay them , after 1 year when subriction ends, they ask activation .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock