• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xain - Hotel Management System with Website nulled

Xain - Hotel Management System with Website nulled v2.5

No permission to download
I have installed it to local server. It was working fine. But, today I noticed it's not showing two room type (double room and couple room) in reservation form when I select checkout or check in to a specific date 18th August. All rooms are available but still it's not working. They are working when any other day is selected.
Can anyone tell me what is issue here?

IMG_0761.jpeg

Xain - Hotel Management System is mainly a complete hotel management software that can allow you to manage an online booking or reservation system, room management system, customer management, user billing system, human resource management system, and more. This software provides an Admin panel and an attractive Website that ensure a hassle-free operation.

All errors fixed!
- Added calendar widget replacing old as it was causing errors
- Registration Fixed
- Room status fixed
- Accounting section fully fixed
- All Reports working now
- Removed unnecessary placeholders
- Optimised whole codes
- A lot more small changes have been added and fixed (more then 30)

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fR0ywR10yUL4gYRTsJJYBsiMrxDrARpR/view?usp=drivesdk

Demo: https://staging.hrgdestiny.com
Login as Admin
Email:
[email protected]
Pssword: 123456

Note: If you face errors while configuring, dm me and i will share you the dummy DB from the backup site. If still you’re unable to do it, feel free to ask me to the installation and setup.

Dear Admin, @Babak @TassieNZ @Medw1311 kindly update the resource with my download link. Thank you
Thank you, but how exactly are we going to connect database or install sa there's no install option? or folder?

Wait for tuesday, i will upload a fixed version. My grandma is in critical situation and is hospitalised rn. I haven't been engaged in any official or unoffical work due to this. Family is first to me, extremely sorry for being this late <3
Hi Sir,

How is your grandma?

Wait for tuesday, i will upload a fixed version. My grandma is in critical situation and is hospitalised rn. I haven't been engaged in any official or unoffical work due to this. Family is first to me, extremely sorry for being this late <3
Hi Sir,

We are waiting for update. Please help Us

Please help out.
I am getting this error.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 7.53.14 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 7.53.14 AM.png
    258.5 KB · Views: 30
After uploading files to host server, when I'm going to url it is redirecting me to https://hotel.example.com/install
And showing a browser message

This page isn’t working​

hotel.example.com redirected you too many times.

Please help how to install this script as there is no sql file available in downloaded folder

Hope she gets better. Cheers.

Hi Sir, waiting for the solutions?

Hello. I am having difficaulty installing the script in localhost.

Attachments

• htel.JPG
    htel.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 4
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock