• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XeroSEO-The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO Tools ( Not Nulled )

Here is the latest version from OP nulled by me:

Decryption key:
PTdHxwlTukaw5ugJnX9pWJa5D7UkZU_m8NjEPBCk5Qo

You're welcome to live a thanks if you download it ;)
It's the extended version by the way, with all features enabled.

By the way, the license generator stuff is bullshit, @startop either nulled it like me or bought it and lied, because there is a remote check for the license, and unless the devs are complete retards you can't just randomly generate a valid license, especially since I think it uses envato to validate the licenses.
Thanks
I am testing it and so far it's working.
It still asks for code and I just type any code and it works..
What do you recommend for the code?

Reactions: Weev
Just type anything really, it will work.
Just type anything really, it will work.
Thanks
You are helping a lot of people on this site.
You are the first person to null it. No, where on the web will you find this nulled.
I search for months and couldn't find it, that is why I bought it for myself and share the script here.

Thanks again.

You can't find this: TrafficBotPHP script ( trafficbotphp com )
You will be my hero if you can get this.

Thanks
You are helping a lot of people on this site.
You are the first person to null it. No, where on the web will you find this nulled.
I search for months and couldn't find it, that is why I bought it for myself and share the script here.

Thanks again.

You can't find this: TrafficBotPHP script ( trafficbotphp com )
You will be my hero if you can get this.

I'm pretty sure that this will be super hard to find if not impossible. Anyone who pays a license $499 is not going to risk it by sharing the script around, so with a price tag that high I'm sorry to say chances are you will never find it. You could try to buy it and then refund it for whatever reason (looks like they have a refund policy) so you'd get the source. Keep in mind the same company runs this: https://www.sparktraffic.com/#menu_pricing

So if you're really looking for traffic, maybe you could use that, they are pretty cheap.

EDIT: Hey, at least now that you bought it you can keep uploading the updates here :)
You're helping too.

I'm pretty sure that this will be super hard to find if not impossible. Anyone who pays a license $499 is not going to risk it by sharing the script around, so with a price tag that high I'm sorry to say chances are you will never find it. You could try to buy it and then refund it for whatever reason (looks like they have a refund policy) so you'd get the source. Keep in mind the same company runs this: https://www.sparktraffic.com/#menu_pricing

So if you're really looking for traffic, maybe you could use that, they are pretty cheap.

EDIT: Hey, at least now that you bought it you can keep uploading the updates here :)
You're helping too.
I did use sparktraffic before but it can get expensive to keep on paying every month.

Yes, I will upload the update when I get them.

Reactions: Babak
On 1st page is SiteDoctor (sitespy ) but not nulled.

It's not the addon, it's site spy you uploaded, which seems to be the old version of XeroSEO?. Do you have the addon archive ?

Or am I mistaken? It looks like a whole CodeIgniter application to me.

EDIT: Yeah you uploaded SiteSpy instead of the addon. @izakvdm

It's not the addon, it's site spy you uploaded, which seems to be the old version of XeroSEO?. Do you have the addon archive ?

Or am I mistaken? It looks like a whole CodeIgniter application to me.

EDIT: Yeah you uploaded SiteSpy instead of the addon. @izakvdm
That was what I downloaded from Xerone IT.
They had the wrong file up in my account. I just downloaded the correct one.
I bought the script but never had time yet to use it all.
Installed on my server and that was it.
Everything is up site down the last few weeks with this virus and working for a boss.

Correct file uploaded just now

Okay so I managed to null the addon too but the process is a bit weird, I'll have to explain and upload the new stuff tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Hey @izakvdm are you sure you posted the last version of sitedoctor? It's using an old version of the google pagespeed api for me and the author claims it's up to date.

I did use sparktraffic before but it can get expensive to keep on paying every month.

Yes, I will upload the update when I get them.

I don't think that TrafficBot is a good idea to use for yourself unless you wanna become a reseller. And this is why:

Register at SparkTraffic.com
TrafficBotPHP is designed to work with API provided by SparkTraffic.com

Purchase enough credits at SparkTraffic.com
We recommend to maintain sufficient balance of your account so your clients won't be waiting for orders to be processed

Basically TrafficBot is a reseller tool for sparktraffic. Using it for yourself you still have to pay for sparktraffic api requests as you would use directly sparktraffic.

Reactions: promowp and Weev
I don't think that TrafficBot is a good idea to use for yourself unless you wanna become a reseller. And this is why:

Basically TrafficBot is a reseller tool for sparktraffic. Using it for yourself you still have to pay for sparktraffic api requests as you would use directly sparktraffic.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: infokid and Mr G
Alright I got everything working correctly, including the addon. I will be updating the resource here : https://babia.to/threads/xeroseo-the-most-complete-visitor-analytics-seo-tools.24313/

I will be updating it tomorrow, I spent quite some time figuring out what was missing from the database migration I don't have. So the version will have addon installed by default.

Let's continue the discussion over at the resource thread :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock