• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS)

YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS) v1.0.15

No permission to download
Well, it works for me by putting the email and license that I have said, but don't worry, I'm not going to pass it on to you anymore, not original or nulled, I'm tired of people like you, find your life and pay.
bye bye
I didn't say that it didn't work. You mention in this post https://babia.to/threads/yith-point-of-sale-for-woocommerce-pos.18411/post-1222702 that it is NULLED, which is not. And regarding of 'TIRED', how much your involvement here?! You joined in 2019 and till date you have posted only 19 messages!!! Actually I am and probably every loyal member of Babiato is SICK and TIRED of people like YOU who are only LEECHERS. DON'T REPLY OR I WILL REPORT YOU.

Reactions: celpoeta16
The latest is 2.16.0.

Here are the change logs since 2.13.0 (which I currently have( nulled downloaded from Babiato):

2.16.0 - Released on 02 August 2023​

• New: support for WordPress 6.3
  • New: support for WooCommerce 8.0
  • Update: YITH plugin framework

2.15.0 - Released on 18 July 2023​

• New: support for WooCommerce 7.9

2.14.1 - Released on 21 June 2023​

2.14.0 - Released on 07 June 2023​

• New: support for WooCommerce 7.8
  • Fix: product added to cart by scan even if out of stock

Can someone update to 2.16.1. Older version doesn't work with the new 6.3 wordpress version. Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: DarKMaSk
white screen for me
I have just installed this plugin version 2.13.0. Then created a store inside this and finished the full setup of this plugin. Though the 'license' field was showing 'No valid license' and I didn't put the license key I have which I have downloaded from here, the store seems to be working. Then I upgraded WordPress... actually it has upgraded itself automatically to 6.3 and I update Woocommerce to the latest 8.0 and then also this plugin is working fine!!! May be the white screen is showing for something else. Do one thing, open 'wp-config.php' with your editor and search for this line:
Code:
define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
and change it to this:
Code:
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
Then see what it shows. Let us know the result.

Last edited:
a mi tambien me pasa lo mismo, despues de actualizar wp, la pagina del pos aparece en blanco.

a mi tambien me pasa lo mismo, despues de actualizar wp, la pagina del pos aparece en blanco.

English please. This is an 'English only' forum and you should read the rules before posting anything.​

Last edited:
I also have this problem (white screen), since earlier today, and my wordpress was also automatically updated to 6.3. I have the yith pos 2.7.0 .

And I also put debug on:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true);

But nothing is displayed, neither on the screen nor in the registry

I will post the 2.13.0 version tomorrow as I have got a fever today. I have downloaded from here from a post somewhere in this thread and that is working. I will share it tomorrow if guys and gals can't find it in the meantime.

Last edited:
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); I activated it, in private browsing, I connect to the pos, I chose my register, and after a white screen, no indication

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); I activated it, in private browsing, I connect to the pos, I chose my register, and after a white screen, no indication
Here is my PHP.INI file. Compare it with yours. 'Private Browsing' doesn't do any difference. Do all this in your localhost (your PC using XAMPP or WAMP) and let us know. I am also attaching the YITH plugin which I am using. If my PHP.INI cannot solve the problem, install a fresh WordPress and the install this plugin. See if that solves the problem and do clear the browser cache and cookies of localhost before doing this.

Note: One of the YITH files attached here is the license file which I use but it will make no difference. Put the license at the time of installation of this plugin. But it may not show in the 'License' page but it will work... at least it is working for me.
And here is the proof that it is working:

YITH-POS-woocommerce-nulled-v2_13_0.png

Attachments

• yith-point-of-sale-for-woocommerce-premium-2130.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 45
  • yith-point-of-sale-for-woocommerce-premium-2130-license.txt
    72 bytes · Views: 34
  • php_ini.zip
    23.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
i have a white screen. The released the 2.16.1 to correct this bug, it's in the changelog.

2.16.1 - Released on 9 August 2023​

• Update: language files
  • Fix: blank page issue in combination with WordPress 6.3
  • Dev: new filter 'yith_pos_receipt_coupon_label'

i have a white screen. The released the 2.16.1 to correct this bug, it's in the changelog.

2.16.1 - Released on 9 August 2023​

• Update: language files
  • Fix: blank page issue in combination with WordPress 6.3
  • Dev: new filter 'yith_pos_receipt_coupon_label'
I am not facing any problem dear.

If it helps anyone else, my temporary solution has been to downgrade wp to version 6.1 (only folders wp-admin, wp-includes and the file wp-settings.php)

Take your precautions if you are running on a live server

This issue appears with Wordpress 6.3, What version do you have?
Mentioned earlier... WordPress 6.3. :) Though I first installed 6.2.2. Installed all the things and then upgraded to 6.3 but I don't think that would be any issue. After enabling the 'Debug' mode, WordPress should show any error if that be the fault of WordPress itself. Enabling PHP > Display error should also show if any error occurred. I think it is something else. Are you guys using any theme?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock