• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS)

YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS) v1.0.15

No permission to download
Here is my PHP.INI file. Compare it with yours. 'Private Browsing' doesn't do any difference. Do all this in your localhost (your PC using XAMPP or WAMP) and let us know. I am also attaching the YITH plugin which I am using. If my PHP.INI cannot solve the problem, install a fresh WordPress and the install this plugin. See if that solves the problem and do clear the browser cache and cookies of localhost before doing this.

Note: One of the YITH files attached here is the license file which I use but it will make no difference. Put the license at the time of installation of this plugin. But it may not show in the 'License' page but it will work... at least it is working for me.
And here is the proof that it is working:

YITH-POS-woocommerce-nulled-v2_13_0.png
Chief , that 's gonna be my first time to update this one, I had the same issue that the screen was blind after installed new wordpress. Quick one, once I update this, all my products will remain in the same stores or I should create new stores and inventory?? thanks a lot.

Reactions: DarKMaSk
Chief , that 's gonna be my first time to update this one, I had the same issue that the screen was blind after installed new wordpress. Quick one, once I update this, all my products will remain in the same stores or I should create new stores and inventory?? thanks a lot.
I don't know why are you guys having problem with this while I am not having any issue!!! It is kinda strange!!! You guys who are having problem of this 'WHITE SCREEN' can test the following method to see if it helps.
  1. Go to 'wp-content' folder and double click to open it.
  2. Rename the 'plugins' folder.
  3. Refresh your WordPress Admin Dashboard and see if it becomes normal.
  4. If not, go to 'themes' folder and rename the folder of your current theme and see if it helps. If the Dashboard becomes normal on the 'Step 3' then skip this step & go to straight 'Step 5'.
  5. Now go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and You will be shown an empty page with a message "You do not appear to have any plugins available at this time."
  6. Now rename the 'plugins' folder.
  7. Now again go to Plugins > Installed Plugins in your WordPress Dashboard (if you are still there after 'Step 5', then just refresh it) and refresh it. Now you will see all the installed plugins you have but all are in 'Deactivated' mode.
  8. Now first activate 'Woocommerce' and 'YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS)' i.e this plugin. See whether they are working or not. If you get blank dashboard again (which is quite unlikely) then I have no clue and you should find another plugin. But if everything is normal, then proceed to the next step.
  9. If you are following this step, that means this plugin is conflicting with another plugin. We have to find which one. To find that, start activating the plugins one by one..BUT... AFTER ACTIVATING A PLUGIN, YOU HAVE TO REFRESH THE PAGE AND HAVE TO SEE WHETHER 'YITH POS PLUGIN' IS WORKING OR NOT. At some point, you will find the CULPRIT PLUGIN which is causing the conflict.
If you have patience and you need this plugin BADLY... then you will succeed. If you don't have the patience, don't try this at all and don't waste your time. Go find another plugin. 🫤

@galanazzo1 After you update this, your product should remain in the same store otherwise this plugin will be totally useless. Think about the real life situation. You have a store where you use this plugin and you have thousands of products. After each update, would you like to create new store and go through the time consuming process of adding products and etc?! If you do, it will be a fishy business in the eyes of tax authorities because data wouldn't match and if you had to then I think you will throw this plugin (read > delete this plugin) and find another one which will work and this plugin will be out of market. :)

Last edited:
If it helps anyone else, my temporary solution has been to downgrade wp to version 6.1 (only folders wp-admin, wp-includes and the file wp-settings.php)

Take your precautions if you are running on a live server
I have the same blank screen problem with version wordpress 6.3

trying to find a solution in the comments, this one perfect for me! use wordpress 6.1

use version 7.2 of woocommerce

I also have problems and a white screen when updating to WordPress 6.3.1
In developer tools I can see these errors:

staging.prueba.com/:8 The key "target-densitydpi" is not supported.
data.min.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'mapValues')
at v (data.min.js:2:20109)
at be (data.min.js:2:21610)
at data.min.js:2:21804
at data.min.js:9:4073
at data.min.js:9:4109
(index):91 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'use')
at (index):91:4
at (index):92:4
rich-text.min.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'combineReducers')
at rich-text.min.js:2:1967
at rich-text.min.js:2:33786
components.min.js:32 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'kebabCase')
at components.min.js:32:137953
at i (components.min.js:15:8024)
at Lu (components.min.js:32:154514)
at Au (components.min.js:32:154191)
at components.min.js:32:161072
at components.min.js:39:27396
at components.min.js:39:27438
index.js:67 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'noop')
at Module.<anonymous> (index.js:67:232105)
at r (index.js:1:155)
at index.js:1:954
at index.js:1:965

Look inside the php files and it appears in:
\yith-point-of-sale-for-woocommerce-premium\includes\functions.yith-pos-template.php

and it is on the line:
189 cale=1, width=device-width, height=device-height, target-densitydpi=device-dpi',

Tonight I will try to modify line 189 and eliminate target-densitydpi=device-dpi to see if it solves it.

It seems that target-densitydpi only affects the google chrome browser, it is not the solution.
Although removing it removes one error out of six, the white screen still follows.

When testing with other browsers I have other problems.

In firefox
Uncaught TypeError: Et is undefined
<anonymous> https://staging.prueba.com/wp-conte...-for-woocommerce-premium/dist/pos/index.js:67
r https://staging.prueba.com/wp-conte...e-for-woocommerce-premium/dist/pos/index.js:1
<anonymous> https://staging.prueba.com/wp-conte...e-for-woocommerce-premium/dist/pos/index.js:1
<anonymous> https://staging.prueba.com/wp-conte...e-for-woocommerce-premium/dist/pos/index.js:1

And in Microsoft Edge
index.js:67 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'noop')
at Module.<anonymous> (index.js:67:232105)
at r (index.js:1:155)
at index.js:1:954
at index.js:1:965

Keep investigating…

Hi I neew to the forum and YITH POS. Can anybody help with the POS page being blank. Whats the fix?

Thank you in advance

not nulled? SET YOUR LICENSES
try this one nulled.

if it asks enter

email: [email protected]
licence: 24f65b81-7083-588f-14bb-c717c6db6eb9

than click on activate license
than reload page
than click on 'Return to the dashboard and activate the license later' (IF asked or first time installing YITH plugin)
plugin will be registered

Attachments

• yith-point-of-sale-for-woocommerce-2.18.0.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
1705285484977.png
prueba este anulado.

si te pide entrar

correo electrónico: [email protected]
licencia: 24f65b81-7083-588f-14bb-c717c6db6eb9

luego haga clic en activar licencia
que recargar la página
luego haga clic en 'Volver al panel y activar la licencia más tarde' (SI se le solicita o es la primera vez que instala el complemento YITH)
el complemento será registrado

try this one nulled.

if it asks enter

than reload page
than click on 'Return to the dashboard and activate the license later' (IF asked or first time installing YITH plugin)
First of all, thank you very much for taking the time and uploading this plugin, I currently uploaded it, but I can't use it, how did you do it?

I told you to use the email and license you sent, but it didn't allow me.

I will be attentive to your message.

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time and uploading this plugin, I currently uploaded it, but I can't use it, how did you do it?

I told you to use the email and license you sent, but it didn't allow me.

I will be attentive to your message.

On the left menu you will see yith and under that is license you can enter it there.

When you enter the license info and click on submit wait for 30sec than refresh page and will be registered.

This is how can activate any of the yith plugin

INSTRUCTIONS:
- deactivate any active yith plugins/themes (necessary)
- install yith-framework.zip and activate (necessary)
- install and activate your yith plugins
- You should now get a Registration page, or go to YITH -> License Activation menu in dashboard
- activate licenses with any email and key in this format 12479bf9-e449-bb6a-8152-2016155c19f7
- the yith-framework only needs to be installed ONCE. After that other YITH Plugins can just be added, activated and registered

NOTE: If you have our original Framework installed, please update to the newest included one.

Thanks to : @slvrsteele and @TassieNZ

Attachments

• yith-framework-v4.4.2-mk2.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Reactions: Soumoss
try this one nulled.

if it asks enter

than reload page
@phukit @Babak please can you update this to 3.0 please thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock