• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Doesn't work for me either. I have tried deactivating, uninstalled and reinstalled but the message The Plugin Ask To Activated 'You haven’t activated your Yoast SEO Premium' still appeared.
just ignore it

seo will work as good as premium

Reactions: barekatshop
Doesn't work for me either. I have tried deactivating, uninstalled and reinstalled but the message The Plugin Ask To Activated 'You haven’t activated your Yoast SEO Premium' still appeared.
@djpcm tells right .
This version works without any warning or issue for me and many others .
Don't worry . All features work well ...

please share screen.no such word in Yoast SEO
hi @NullMaster
I have this error happened when I disabled Yoast and clean its data then enabled it
it gives me this error

Warning: array_map(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, bool given in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/src/actions/indexation/indexable-post-type-archive-indexation-action.php on line 154

Warning
: array_diff(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, null given in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/src/actions/indexation/indexable-post-type-archive-indexation-action.php on line 113

Warning
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/src/actions/indexation/indexable-post-type-archive-indexation-action.php on line 65
do you have an idea about fixing this?

hi @NullMaster
I have this error happened when I disabled Yoast and clean its data then enabled it
it gives me this error

Warning: array_map(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, bool given in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/src/actions/indexation/indexable-post-type-archive-indexation-action.php on line 154

Warning
: array_diff(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, null given in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/src/actions/indexation/indexable-post-type-archive-indexation-action.php on line 113

Warning
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/src/actions/indexation/indexable-post-type-archive-indexation-action.php on line 65
do you have an idea about fixing this?
it's normal to give that error. because it creates an index according to the yoast order.

Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v14.1

Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.1 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v14.1 - Release Date: May 13th, 2020

Despite weeks and weeks of testing Yoast SEO 14.0, there were still some people running into issues. In Yoast SEO 14.1, we’re improving things to help stabilize the plugin. Read more about those changes in our release post!

Bugfixes:
  • Fixes a bug where the help text about Yoast Columns would be shown in the Help Tab on post overviews...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, @Babak @NullMaster,

domain/sitemap_index.xml found error

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 2 at column 6: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

1. WPBakery Page Builder 6.2.0 plugins found to conflict, While disabling this working fine Yoast sitemap.
Now degrade WPBakery Page Builder 6.2.0 up to WPBakery Page Builder 6.0.3 but still found an error.
also, degrade Yoast v14.1 to Yoast v14.0.2 but couldn't solve the issue.

Can you fix this or wait to check the new version of Yoast?
Thanks

Hi, @Babak @NullMaster,

domain/sitemap_index.xml found error

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 2 at column 6: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

1. WPBakery Page Builder 6.2.0 plugins found to conflict, While disabling this working fine Yoast sitemap.
Now degrade WPBakery Page Builder 6.2.0 up to WPBakery Page Builder 6.0.3 but still found an error.
also, degrade Yoast v14.1 to Yoast v14.0.2 but couldn't solve the issue.

Can you fix this or wait to check the new version of Yoast?
Thanks
Im using v14.0.4 and it's fine

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock