• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Can you upload to other hosting file ... mega is limiting quota bandwidh for downloading a file

I bought yoast premium plugin , I installed it on one website and activate the licence. I also installed it in another site. Now my question.

Will it affect the SEO of the second website without activation but all feature are working

I bought yoast premium plugin , I installed it on one website and activate the licence. I also installed it in another site. Now my question.

Will it affect the SEO of the second website without activation but all feature are working
Hi.
I suggest the second sites' SEO will unlikely suffer without activated license, as far as all Yoast Premium features works.

what's problem. i dont understand.
Sometimes people thinking that Yoast SEO plugin literally "manage" theire sites' SEO. They can not understand that Yoast SEO plugin or similar plugin just produce all nessesary information in respective places of HTML flow by providig to Google that information. If the SEO plugin works 100% it wont affect SEO badly. :)

Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v14.2 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.2 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v14.2 - May 26th, 2020 - Thanks To @NullMaster
Bugfixes:

• Fixes a bug where the buttons in several notifications didn’t work.
Enhancements:

• Adds word form support for Russian.
  • Improves keyphrase recognition in French when the keyphrase contains a word which gets the -x suffix in plural (e.g., jeux).
  • Improves keyphrase recognition in French when the keyphrase...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock