• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YuuDrive Google Drive Sharer 2.3.2

I tried in all ways to share a zip file but it doesnt work, can you please help me with that.. Thank you
i think sahrelink setting of files take an affect. try to set your files linksharing to public before you share them

i already try it, its work when i change Linksharing setting

? I am using it, and i am not the owner of this script. and I don't like with your statement to call it SPAM, i share it because i happen to have it and people want it.
But it contain malware and can harm your and others website with malicious code.

But it contain malware and can harm your and others website with malicious code.

Well, i still not believe that bkav antivirus on virustotal. I believe another popular antivirus, 1/58?
many scripts got this too, but they're fine.. so.., it's up to you, wanna use it, just use it! don't want? Just don't use it, as simple as that..

What script you using for stream bro?

Its already shared by another member, google drive player anti limit if i am not wrong..

Well, i still not believe that bkav antivirus on virustotal. I believe another popular antivirus, 1/58?
many scripts got this too, but they're fine.. so.., it's up to you, wanna use it, just use it! don't want? Just don't use it, as simple as that..

Its already shared by another member, google drive player anti limit if i am not wrong..

Oh i see, seem that script have some issue now

hello i have a problem i already created API but when i login it says This app isn't verified..how to fix this?

hello i have a problem i already created API but when i login it says This app isn't verified..how to fix this?

you have to verify your app, for more detail:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock