• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zender - Ultimate Messaging Platform for SMS, WhatsApp & use Android Devices as SMS Gateways (SaaS)

Zender - Ultimate Messaging Platform for SMS, WhatsApp & use Android Devices as SMS Gateways (SaaS) 3.3.8

No permission to download
Im not yet buying because of lack of money and need to fully test it and the API, its for Active Ecommerce OTP
We understand, friend, but no one will sell you a license, since the license is linked to the domain, and the repository is downloaded from an external server.

With that it is not possible to cancel and I believe that nobody will sell you a license for these reasons.

If you need to test api, there are other solutions on the forum that will help you.

We understand, friend, but no one will sell you a license, since the license is linked to the domain, and the repository is downloaded from an external server.

With that it is not possible to cancel and I believe that nobody will sell you a license for these reasons.

If you need to test api, there are other solutions on the forum that will help you.
I have heard that you can link multiple domain to 1 license in this comment section. The problem is , I cannot full test on demo because some of the features are not available in demo and I dont want to buy something expensive without fully test it. I can spend 10 to 20$ but 55$ is too much for just a test

I have heard that you can link multiple domain to 1 license in this comment section. The problem is , I cannot full test on demo because some of the features are not available in demo and I dont want to buy something expensive without fully test it. I can spend 10 to 20$ but 55$ is too much for just a test
as we say in brazil, kneel and cry, because there will be no other way but to buy.

no one will sell you a license here. there is a high chance that you will resell the license. trust no one.

if you want to test the api, you can use the live demo of the author. it will work.

if you want to test the api, you can use the live demo of the author. it will work.
I tried this but some of the config are not available in demo version , so even when I create an account with them, the features I need are from "Admin Panel"

Is there an option here where 3 or more people can put money together and let the admin buy the code for us so we can use it , as i heard , we can use unlimited websites.
Tell me if this was done already here and if I can participate

Is there an option here where 3 or more people can put money together and let the admin buy the code for us so we can use it , as i heard , we can use unlimited websites.
Tell me if this was done already here and if I can participate
Unlimited domain to create App, ie when you transfer another domain name, you can use the new domain name to create apps. However, each license only allows 1 domain to work at the same time, nothing is unlimited. Buy yourself one if you really need it.

Unlimited domain to create App, ie when you transfer another domain name, you can use the new domain name to create apps. However, each license only allows 1 domain to work at the same time, nothing is unlimited. Buy yourself one if you really need it.
I just need it for Active Ecommerce OTP it was 55$ and when I decide to buy it rises to 70$

• Haha
Reactions: hellearth
that's your fault. when you see a discount, you should immediately buy next time.
[/
Dear friend i want to know this project is for single user or you can sell services?
If you can sell as a service please give babiato members free package so we can use your service as a customer for our active Ecommerce platform

Anyone have older version of this before author obfuscate his code against null ? or what is it obfuscated from the start

thank you can you please update

Changelog v3.3.8​

• BREAKING CHANGE! The unique id used in the WhatsApp sending API should now be the unique random string and not the number
  • Added WhatsApp account status in /get/wa.accounts API endpoint
  • Added /create/wa.link and /create/wa.relink for linking WhatsApp account using the API
  • Added support for sending audio in WhatsApp media messages
  • Added Exact (Insensitive), Exact (Sensitive) and Regular Expression in the matching type of autoreply
  • Added priority sending for WhatsApp autoreply
  • Added the ability to select the WhatsApp account in the autoreply
  • Added the ability to select the android and sim slot for SMS autorepy
  • Added the ability to send media and document in WhatsApp autoreply
  • Added the ability to validate WhatsApp phone numbers using the API
  • Fixed WhatsApp bulk sending API bug
  • Fixed spintax issues
  • Fixed minor bugs in the cron controller
  • Improved queue handling of the android gateway app and the WhatsApp server
  • Dropped support for WhatsApp buttons, list and template message types (Not working anymore)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dailyfans
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock