• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zender - Ultimate Messaging Platform for SMS, WhatsApp & use Android Devices as SMS Gateways (SaaS)

Zender - Ultimate Messaging Platform for SMS, WhatsApp & use Android Devices as SMS Gateways (SaaS) 3.3.8

No permission to download
root404 updated Zender - Ultimate Messaging Platform for SMS, WhatsApp & use Android Devices as SMS Gateways (SaaS) with a new update entry:

Zender - Ultimate Messaging Platform for SMS, WhatsApp & use Android Devices as SMS Gateways (SaaS)

Changelog v3.3.8​

• BREAKING CHANGE! The unique id used in the WhatsApp sending API should now be the unique random string and not the number
  • Added WhatsApp account status in /get/wa.accounts API endpoint
  • Added /create/wa.link and /create/wa.relink for linking WhatsApp account using the API
  • Added support for sending audio in WhatsApp media messages
  • Added Exact (Insensitive), Exact (Sensitive) and Regular Expression in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This item is on sale on codecanyon. It's worth every penny. Also, since I own it, I am aware of their future roadmap which is exciting.

Reactions: hellearth
is this null ?
bro, i have multiple type licence of this code you can run everything but one issue is that you can't send request for build apk for send sms, i get apk from other but it want reverse engineering can you do it??

bro, i have multiple type licence of this code you can run everything but one issue is that you can't send request for build apk for send sms, i get apk from other but it want reverse engineering can you do it??
reverse engineering is useless, i already tried that. the encryption pattern of the app keeps changing every update. before you decrypt the current app, a new app will be released lol. the author of this script is a smart ass.

Reactions: zakblack
The script is on sale. However,I noticed that the developer has an attitude problem. I try to avoid working with these people when I can, even if their scripts are good, because dealing with their support tends to cause more trouble than it's worth.

The script is on sale. However,I noticed that the developer has an attitude problem. I try to avoid working with these people when I can, even if their scripts are good, because dealing with their support tends to cause more trouble than it's worth.
do you have this script also ?

so we can just null it to work with WhatsApp only at the final but fine then nothing

Error
./titansys-whatsapp-linux --host=192.168.100.212:89 &
INVALID PURCHASE CODE!
Please use a valid zender purchase code to use this service!

You've got to stop coming up with things that people won't use here, because for the WhatsApp module it's never going to work even if you nulled the whole script and what's more even the mobile application you can't use because it's the code vendor who creates your application with your data and your domain, so before you ever commit to publishing a script you've got to first make sure you can nulled it.
It's better to buy this code than to download a version you can't use.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock