• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ZoxPress - All-In-One WordPress News Theme

ZoxPress - All-In-One WordPress News Theme v2.10.0

No permission to download
No idea as don't use the theme. These are all the plugins that come with the purchased theme. :)
I am very new to WordPress excuse me if I ask so many questions, Install the theme and the plugins of the premium theme, but in Settings (One Click Demo Import) what happens if I click on Import demo data?

I am very new to WordPress excuse me if I ask so many questions, Install the theme and the plugins of the premium theme, but in Settings (One Click Demo Import) what happens if I click on Import demo data?
Sorry, but as I said, I don't use this theme and I don't have time to put it on a test site.

The best thing is to try it and see! If you have real issues post here and hopefully someone can help. :)

Reactions: amit338 and Babak
Last update: Version 1.07.0 – June 22, 2020 HERE

v1.07.0 – June 22, 2020

• NEW FEATURE! – Adds ability to turn on/off the Dark Mode option, and well as adds the option for a permanent Dark Mode
  • Now displays large image on Twitter
  • Fixes bug with using “None” option for Featured Posts section on category pages
Affected files:
ZoxPress Plugin
/admin/options.php
/css/media-queries.css
/js/scripts.js
/parts/featured/(all files)
/parts/header-bot.php
/parts/theme-options.php
funnctions.php
header.php
style.css

v1.07.0 – June 22, 2020

• NEW FEATURE! – Adds ability to turn on/off the Dark Mode option, and well as adds the option for a permanent Dark Mode
  • Fixes bug with using “None” option for Featured Posts section on category pages
Affected files:
ZoxPress Plugin
/admin/options.php
/css/media-queries.css
/js/scripts.js
/parts/header-bot.php
/parts/theme-options.php
funnctions.php
header.php
style.css

Thank you.

Reactions: Supremo DM
Check the plugins folder, what is "Theia Sticky Sidebar" for?

That plugin keeps the sidebar widgets "sticky" when you scroll the page on desktop. For mobile it needs to be disabled.

Read the documentation to set up the theme properly: http://mvpthemes.com/zoxpress/documentation/

My homepage doesn't look like the demo, does anyone teach me how to set this up? I want my home page to look like the demo. :(

but in Settings (One Click Demo Import) what happens if I click on Import demo data?

All the data of the demo of your choice will be imported: options, posts, tags, categories, etc. If you want to get the theme exactly like the demo click on that option, and then delete the posts, tags, categories and menus imported and keep yours, of course.

Last edited:
PapaJohn81 updated ZoxPress - All-In-One WordPress News Theme with a new update entry:

ZoxPress Theme v1.07.0

Download ZoxPress v1.07.0 - All-In-One WordPress News Theme Nulled Free
v1.07.0 – June 22, 2020 Thanks To @Supremo DM

Affected files:
ZoxPress Plugin
/admin/options.php
/css/media-queries.css...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338

v1.07.0 – June 22, 2020

Affected files:
ZoxPress Plugin
/admin/options.php
/css/media-queries.css
/js/scripts.js
/parts/header-bot.php
/parts/theme-options.php
funnctions.php
header.php
style.css
this zoxpress it's not nulled ?? installing demo fail...😥😢😢

PapaJohn81 updated ZoxPress - All-In-One WordPress News Theme with a new update entry:

ZoxPress Theme v1.08.0

Download ZoxPress v1.08.0 - All-In-One WordPress News Theme Nulled Free
v1.08.0 – August 21, 2020

• Fixes bug with Comments not displaying after WordPress 5.5 Update
  • Fixes bug with video embeds after WordPRess 5.5 Update
  • Fixes bug with link hover color on sidebar widgets
  • Fixes bug with Related Posts on AMP pages
  • Updates dark mode function with WooCommerce
Affected files:
/parts/amp/amp-single.php
/parts/theme-options.php
functions.php
style.css

ZoxPress Theme v2.0.0

Download ZoxPress v2.0.0 - All-In-One WordPress News Theme Nulled Free
v2.0.0 – November 24, 2020

• MAJOR UPDATE! – One-Click Demo feature now allows you to import all widgets, menus, and other demo data and also allows you to easily customize each setting within the Theme Options without any extra steps!
  • Makes mobile flyout menu animation smoother
  • Updates Lazy Load function to latest version
  • Updates ZoxPress Plugin to version 1.03.0 with fix for widgets...

ZoxPress Theme v2.01.0

Download ZoxPress v2.01.0 - All-In-One WordPress News Theme Nulled Free
v2.01.0 – January 7, 2021

• Fixes bug with megamenus not displaying properly on some pages
  • Fixes bug with mobile menu on smaller devices
  • Fixes bug with layout images not displaying in One-Click Demo Import
  • Fixes bug with Top Navigation
  • Other minor bug fixes
Affected files:
/admin/options.php
/css/media-queries.css
/import/images (entire folder)
/parts/theme-options.php
demo-import.php...

ZoxPress Theme v2.02.0

Download ZoxPress v2.02.0 - All-In-One WordPress News Theme Nulled Free
v2.02.0 – February 9, 2021

• Fixes bug with Sports 3 Featured layout
  • Fixes bug with Theme Options styling in some installations
  • Fixed bug with mobile logo in some installations
Affected files:
/admin/css/main.css
/css/media-queries.css
/parts/feat-sport.php
style.css

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scartel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock