• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

📚 Request Paid Udemy Courses Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
This course does not have 10k students but... if U can it would be nice.
Tell me.

• Love
Reactions: ELLIO7 and RogerM
Hi @DENV7R,

If you don´t mind, I would like to request my two courses for this month.

Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing MASTERY 2020 | Coursenvy
Become a WordPress Developer: Unlocking Power With Code

If that´s not allowed, just shoot me the first one.

Thanks in advanced!
@DENV7R already shared your 2nd one...it is here.....https://mega.nz/file/SAwmkAJR#AAqmNCaLYgd8qZHqk-emjkel2qE7tDbnC1DQ8Jgx7Uk
Given you already shared my 2 requests, this is my new request...

Illustrator CC 2020 MasterClass

Hello I think this is one of the few forums that share content for free without profiting from the content. DENV7R Could you tell me if it is possible to share in Spanish language some courses. I really think I will put on my side. Personally I was a guy who did not mind sharing just downloading from big forums like this one. Now when I realize that this made most of the sites or forums change I realize my mistake. Most of them just download and don't share. I would like babatio to keep this way always, as I repeat this forum is one of the best ones left and they don't sell what is not of their authorship or put memberships for downloading pirated stuff. Babatio maintains the essence of what the internet once was. I invite everyone to post and not just download like I did.

Reactions: Striker
If you don´t mind, I would like to request my two courses for this month.

Hi guys, As you can see I am not responding to this thread from the last week, It's because I am busy with some work. I will start uploading requests from today. Thanks for being patient so far.
don't forget to break bro, don't overwork

• Haha
Reactions: new folder
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock