• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Accepting Script Nulling Requests

dude had alot of work and research over the weekend https://pastebin.com/iAXeL8UD am now stack here need some help
That's the easy part :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Manual decoding. To ease your work create a php script on a server, let's call it "abdecode.php" with 2 parts:
1st - processing of the self input text value trough ab(___) function and return result to screen
2nd - form to get text input and send it to self processing

From the script you have multi level encoded and nested functions. For example:

this is simple with only the result of ab
Code:
$this->addon_id = ab_____("bc``efbm`pg`uif`ebz");

this one base 64 decodes the result of ab
Code:
$this->s = base64_decode(ab_____("d3W1eHmv[4N>")));

this is 2 level nested function:
PHP:
$this->m = call_user_func(call_user_func(base64_decode(ab_____("bX2xcH:l[R>>"))), "", ["ab__", "___"]), 'bc``beepot`nbobhfs');

// which basically takes the result of first CUF and pass it as function to second (nesting is fron inside to outside, so inside is the first function)

call_user_func(base64_decode(ab_____("bX2xcH:l[R>>"))) // <- first function

call_user_func("result of first function", "", ["ab__", "___"], 'bc``beepot`nbobhfs')

// Anyway this first decoding is wrong as it have on more closing paranthesys

And what you have to do is to manually take the result of ab__ function and replace it in file and resolve all nested functions to base

N-Joy!

That's the easy part :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Manual decoding. To ease your work create a php script on a server, let's call it "abdecode.php" with 2 parts:
1st - processing of the self input text value trough ab(___) function and return result to screen
2nd - form to get text input and send it to self processing

From the script you have multi level encoded and nested functions. For example:

this is simple with only the result of ab
Code:
$this->addon_id = ab_____("bc``efbm`pg`uif`ebz");

this one base 64 decodes the result of ab
Code:
$this->s = base64_decode(ab_____("d3W1eHmv[4N>")));

this is 2 level nested function:
PHP:
$this->m = call_user_func(call_user_func(base64_decode(ab_____("bX2xcH:l[R>>"))), "", ["ab__", "___"]), 'bc``beepot`nbobhfs');

// which basically takes the result of first CUF and pass it as function to second (nesting is fron inside to outside, so inside is the first function)

call_user_func(base64_decode(ab_____("bX2xcH:l[R>>"))) // <- first function

call_user_func("result of first function", "", ["ab__", "___"], 'bc``beepot`nbobhfs')

// Anyway this first decoding is wrong as it have on more closing paranthesys

And what you have to do is to manually take the result of ab__ function and replace it in file and resolve all nested functions to base

N-Joy!
damm i thought i was on the right track

You are on the right track but lots of manual work involved.

Very busy is my natural state for next couple weeks. As I can do fast 5 minutes things to get out of my routine I cannot spend too much time on extra activities others than my planing tables.

Very busy is my natural state for next couple weeks. As I can do fast 5 minutes things to get out of my routine I cannot spend too much time on extra activities others than my planing tables.
okay could u please checkout 1 file for me

Anyone can teach me how to null a wordpress plugin or template ?
I want to remove the license of plugins and templates

There isnt any point of nulling that i can say "find and change this to ..."

Nulling is a kind of programming and coding.

Before nulling operations you must learn programming which was called Php

Once you have learn basics of php you can null simple operations.

Reactions: juxhin20 and Mr G
Why not?
Can you help how it is possible?
I'm looking for an answer and it would be great if you could help.

Well, you asked for it so I can only answer: the only way to have free ioncube decoded files is to code yourself a decoder.
I know this is not the answer you expected and I've told you that you're not gonna like it

• Sad
Reactions: Alexander200
Well, you asked for it so I can only answer: the only way to have free ioncube decoded files is to code yourself a decoder.
I know this is not the answer you expected.

Hahaha ... I thought there really was a solution.
I know PHP programming and tried, but I really couldn't decode icionCube files.

I think my only way is the decodez.site ... :))
Fortunately, they have also reduced prices, and this is a good opportunity for me.
If anyone could decode free a file (just one file) for me, please let me know.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

please nulled this theme

Script name : landingpress theme
Download link : download
Required additional plugin : no
Restrictions : activation, licence key

nulled but not tested

try it. Write anything inside license key

Hello @starliner
i tested it and it stuck on the license check. 2020.11.02-18.27.png
when i skip and try to do the setting 2020.11.02-18.30.png it show the plugin is not active
but when i click link to activate it, the plugin already activated 2020.11.02-18.31.png
i am not the one that requested to nulled it, but really need this plugin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock