• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

API Codes - cPanel 1.0 Script

So I have done some testing, my server specs are currently:

CentOS 7
Apache2
PHP 7.4

2X Intel Xeon E5620
16GB of RAM
4TB HDD

Also worth stating that I'm currently still using their load balancer as opposed to my own for the time been. But I can confirm that most of the hosts do not work. confirmed working on my server are:

Amazon Drive
Archive
Blogger
Google Drive
Rumble
Streamable
TikTok
Vimeo
Yandex
Zippyshare

I currently don't know how to fix, so I'll be working on a fix over time. I've contacted API Codes for help but they're yet to reply.

cURL Error
The cookie file could not be opened. Make sure this directory has the correct permission

please help me

Error!
Harry.Potter2005.srt:
Oh snap! We could not upload the file "" now. Please try again later.

[QUOTE = "tungbon18, bài: 215253, thành viên: 68284"]
Lỗi!
Harry.Potter2005.srt:
Ôi chao! Chúng tôi không thể tải lên tệp "" bây giờ. Vui lòng thử lại sau.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi không thể tải lên phụ đề xin vui lòng giúp tôi

Dude I advise you to stop posting these beautiful scripts

I'm already falling in love

kkkkkk

Sorry for the joke

Very top sharing

Thank you

thx for sharing, this could work in my share hosting of 5$ per month? or i need a vps? how could i install it in my share hosting?

thx for sharing, this could work in my share hosting of 5$ per month? or i need a vps? how could i install it in my share hosting?

you can install cpanel script on shared hosting, but you need install load balancer and proxy server script on vps. cmiiw

you can install cpanel script on shared hosting, but you need install load balancer and proxy server script on vps. cmiiw
is it use a lot of resources on shared host? i heard that it uses php IO for decoding when many visitors are watching.

is it use a lot of resources on shared host? i heard that it uses php IO for decoding when many visitors are watching.

i don't know.. i just test it on shared hosting for few days and not for regular use.

INeedA I have a few questions

1. CacheManager.KEY_ENCRYPT => Encryption key Is this made by yourself or what?
2. in Step 5: Point domain to IP. >> where should I set it? On Cpanel or Where?

1. yes
2. use dns manager to point domain to ip

I have followed the Google Drive Proxy setup tutorial but I'm confused at step 5. Point domain to IP. and how to determine $proxydomain after completing Proxy Server settings

Thanks for uploading. Yet, the developer of this script does not update it regularly, that's why it has like half of the services not working. (haven't tested gplayer proxy tho)

This Script is Config and Setup So Hard!!.. I have a problem Google Drive playing. Nginx config i cant success..

does not work please help me

Attachments

• Ảnh chụp màn hình (2).png
    Ảnh chụp màn hình (2).png
    80.4 KB · Views: 33
When I add subtitle to file, it shows the default Sintel.mp4 video. but without subtitle everything's okay. why?
Csadapture.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock