• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

API Codes - cPanel 1.0 Script

Hellow can support facebook video?
it says it can. but not tested by myself. are you using facebook for uploading movies? i heard that many people do it and it is better than google drive.
i was thinking to use youtube with "unlisted" links. i used a youtube video for cpanel 1.0 but it reveals the origin link.

it says it can. but not tested by myself. are you using facebook for uploading movies? i heard that many people do it and it is better than google drive.
i was thinking to use youtube with "unlisted" links. i used a youtube video for cpanel 1.0 but it reveals the origin link.
can you make video tut for install this script? i have centos vps 1GB RAM, and subdomain
upload this script to root only?

When I add subtitle to file, it shows the default Sintel.mp4 video. but without subtitle everything's okay. why?
Csadapture.JPG
I found what was the problem, as you add subtitle the encoded URL, it gets very long. so in embed link in MTDb script doesn't fit. so it remove rest of the URL and nothing (default video) will play.

Last edited:
but now i have a question. Sometimes the player doesn't work at all with any given link. i thought, that was my problem but when i added any link at this site and this at that moments, it happened there too. so i investigated and found that the Jwpalyer server did not respond to APICodes.json file sometimes. what is the cause?
Captaure.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: tungbon18
but now i have a question. Sometimes the player doesn't work at all with any given link. i thought, that was my problem but when i added any link at this site and this at that moments, it happened there too. so i investigated and found that the Jwpalyer server did not respond to APICodes.json file sometimes. what is the cause?
Captaure.JPG
Why don't you change the JWplayer using another player?
APICodes.json is only active when you add VAST ads to the player
I think you can get rid of that by changing JWplayer version don't use APIcodes jwplayer

Reactions: skypeleft
Why don't you change the JWplayer using another player?
APICodes.json is only active when you add VAST ads to the player
I think you can get rid of that by changing JWplayer version don't use APIcodes jwplayer
i didn't know that it is because of VAST.
i was thinking about changing to another open source player like plyr. but i didn't find anything to help me do that. do you know how to do so? i mean not specifically plyr just not JWplayer
jwplayer for self-hosted player need enterprise license key. so i think i have no choice to use another jwplayer. tell me if i wrong.

i was thinking about changing to another open source player like plyr. but i didn't find anything to help me do that. do you know how to do so? i mean not specifically plyr just not JWplayer
jwplayer for self-hosted player need enterprise license key. so i think i have no choice to use another jwplayer. tell me if i wrong.
Here nice open soure pro! https://videojs.com/ https://github.com/videojs/video.js

I saw those. but how to use it on embed.php? i am not php programmer.
i think embed not important, we can copy html element and paste to website, it's done.
Dont remember block acces all domain, excluded your domain... ;)
And facebook is better than google driver to store video, im testing some player script. i has buy 1 facebook video script

i think embed not important, we can copy html element and paste to website, it's done.
Dont remember block acces all domain, excluded your domain... ;)
And facebook is better than google driver to store video, im testing some player script. i has buy 1 facebook video script
it doesn't work like that. see this and this.
i was thinking to test facebook. but not right now maybe in the future plans...

The scripts resulting JSON files that pass the data to JWPlayer
you can check those JSON file that been generated by the script by visiting the proxy url
Screenshot_1.png

So you can pass that data to another player like plyr.io

Reactions: dixoqut
The scripts resulting JSON files that pass the data to JWPlayer
you can check those JSON file that been generated by the script by visiting the proxy url
Screenshot_1.png

So you can pass that data to another player like plyr.io
so I remove Vast, the error gone, but problem is still there. I use that link you provide and response me with error. so i don't think i have problem with jwplayer. it is somewhere else.
Caasdpture.JPG asdCapture.JPG

so I remove Vast, the error gone, but problem is still there. I use that link you provide and response me with error. so i don't think i have problem with jwplayer. it is somewhere else.
Caasdpture.JPG asdCapture.JPG
That error means you're not configuring the proxy and loadbalancer correctly
or the file in google drive is not shared to anyone or the file in google drive is still not encoded

Can you check if the file is already shared and playable in google drive?
also make sure that the file ID is correct

That error means you're not configuring the proxy and loadbalancer correctly
or the file in google drive is not shared to anyone or the file in google drive is still not encoded

Can you check if the file is already shared and playable in google drive?
also make sure that the file ID is correct
I double checked and everything is ok. i restart the vps and pm2 nad nginx and disable firewalls.
the link is ok and shared. Unasdtitled.png

I double checked and everything is ok. i restart the vps and pm2 nad nginx and disable firewalls.
the link is ok and shared. Unasdtitled.png
i found out what is the problem. i can watch it through my google drive. but when i go to incognito mode and want to play it, response with "Unable to play this video at this time. The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded. Please try again later."
but all my videos response with this error. even those i hadn't shared before.

Reactions: tungbon18
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock