• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
Hi could you share the download. I had issues updating it too. Thanks
Hey, just update it to 4.2.6, then save the connect.php file, which is in the assets, and keep it aside, then click update to 4.2.7, you will get "invalid domain/licence key" error, after you update it to the latest version. Now just go back to the assets, and paste the connect.php, it will be updated to the latest version with latest bug fixes as well.

same with me, me too
Hey, just go into the setting, login as admin, and change your timezone under settings, as I am from India, so I have set it as "Asia/Calcutta", Just correct your timezone, there is a list available near the label, so you can find your timezone format from on there.

Hey sorry for replying late, I managed to update it, I just replace it with the previous version connect.php, then to you might give it a shot, very much keen to know whats in the connect.php for 4.2.7 :p

Here are the files.

Hi no problem i know we are all busy, ive decoded and nulled it now, just let me test is for a day to make sure there are no errors and i will post it for you all

Hi no problem i know we are all busy, ive decoded and nulled it now, just let me test is for a day to make sure there are no errors and i will post it for you all
That's really great, yes surely, do take your time, you are a pro must say :)

Hello guys, first congratualtions, script working fine but i found a bug in all script in user bio profile when insert in description (textarea) any text with comma, the text not saving correctly, save only a part of text, anyone can fix this? I will make example:

In About on profile i wanna edit my Bio: "Hello, i like script", but in my Bio only show "Hello" text after comma not saving.

Thank you.

Hi i jus set up the script but im stuck on login page. it just shows Please wait. same with registration it just shows please wait and nothing happens.. someone know how to fix it ?
Everything is oky with congif.php and db

Attachments

• stuck on login.png
    stuck on login.png
    851.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hi i jus set up the script but im stuck on login page. it just shows Please wait. same with registration it just shows please wait and nothing happens.. someone know how to fix it ?
Everything is oky with congif.php and db

Hello man, check your htaccess, check config files and change URL on config and settings table in your DB, this script is working perfect, thank you.

Hello man, check your htaccess, check config files and change URL on config and settings table in your DB, this script is working perfect, thank you.
Hi, thanks for answer.
I did it twice. im still stuck on landing page.. can't login and can't register.. my config is oky.. i follow all the install steps.. not work for me..

I hope someone will fix the bugs and will share the fixed files.. THANKS

Someone have set Fortumo ? it looks like after setup and sending sms Fortumo do not add coins.

Last edited:
Has anyone confirmed if the new 4.2.7 update is working

I just update to 4.2.7 and my site was suspended.. then i replace connect.php from v4.2.6 and site is working again.. now i will test it.
someone must decode connect.php from 4.2.7

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock