• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script v3.1.0 Untouched

No permission to download
You can use this screenshot on that section of the documentation

Attachments

• screencapture-support-vebto-help-center-articles-28-32-125-updating-to-new-versions-2021-05-24...pdf
    473.7 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: raigen
Babak updated BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script with a new update entry:

BeMusic v2.5.1

Download BeMusic v2.5.1 - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script Nulled Free
2021 May 25 - Version 2.5.1 Thanks To @TassieNZ

Enhancements​

• A more descriptive error message will now be shown if incompatible PHP version is detected.
  • Artist "verified" status can now be toggled when editing artist from admin area.
  • Tracks will now always fallback to simple seekbar if waveform is not available.

Bug Fixes​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I don't know if I can ask for something here in the comment and I'm sorry if I did it wrong, but I would like to know if you have the BeMusic android app, thank you

You can use this screenshot on that section of the documentation
thanks for the screenshot I don't know if you can assist me with the documentation that explains the updates on the new version and how to use it, because after update I get a lot of bugs and they are something I can fix when I have the full manual

The full documentation is unshareable I tried even downloading with linux it couldn't work bcoz its purely vuejs

I also went through that update issue and I still haven't fixed it one month down the lane... I had to redo my configurations and data.... If anyone knows of a way to share it I will be glad to know

The full documentation is unshareable I tried even downloading with linux it couldn't work bcoz its purely vuejs

I also went through that update issue and I still haven't fixed it one month down the lane... I had to redo my configurations and data.... If anyone knows of a way to share it I will be glad to know
I was thinking of HTTRACK on windows don't know if it is on Linux or the longer method a screenshot of every page, it might be stressful but that's the best way out

I was thinking of HTTRACK on windows don't know if it is on Linux or the longer method a screenshot of every page, it might be stressful but that's the best way out
I also used that... but it cant work because the site is rendered from VueJs... its just and index html file

I bought the script which is basically the same as we have here and got the same issues and when I contacted support, these were the issues solved:
Firstly, all the requirements listed in the docs have to be met for it to work (PHP version, modules e.t.c).
Then, For some reason, the script won't work in localhost until you mimic a shared hosting environment. Personally, I had to use an actual shared hosting service for that.
Lastly, once it runs successfully, it doesn't look like it should. That's because you have to go through the documentation and adjust ALL SETTINGS for it to work like in the provided demo.

here is what I have after following those steps:
Hi, can you supply documentation for this new version ? if possible to do print the file and make as pdf ?
or using this chrome extension to make New Fork

can you tell me how to bulk import songs in Bemusic?
Bulk import you mean import an album or a single track, because I used the API and imported in albums instead of a single track. and you need to just import where the total albums are been stored in a folder

Bulk import you mean import an album or a single track, because I used the API and imported in albums instead of a single track. and you need to just import where the total albums are been stored in a folder
I actually meant something similar, that how to import all the songs availablie out there or atleast the popular one

BEMUSIC GIVE ME THIS ERROR​

===========================​

Could not find .htaccess file​

See the article here for possible solutions.
================================================

ANY HAVE SOLUTION. PLEASE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock