• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
Hi in the first 3 sections of my website www.katio.es , I would like to deactivate responsive mode, can someone take a look and tell me what to change?

I would like to view this part of the site as in the attached image also in the mobile version.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-04-23 alle 11.39.40.png
    Schermata 2020-04-23 alle 11.39.40.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi, Constantly getting the following error while trying to import pre-built website -

The package could not be downloaded.

Checked the path in the importer-api.php file. its all correct. File permissions in the demo folder correct too.

Please advise. Thank You!

Hi, Constantly getting the following error while trying to import pre-built website -

The package could not be downloaded.

Checked the path in the importer-api.php file. its all correct. File permissions in the demo folder correct too.

Please advise. Thank You!
you are using nulled version or intouched version ?

Yes, Please do, Thank You!

demo folder exists in the root of the theme. Then the zip file for the demo I want is in that folder.
Which demo are you trying to import? It seems the latest few aren't added yet.

Dear @NullMaster -

In the latest release (21.6.0.1), you've mentioned that the pre-built website: Course is added. However, the course demo is not included in the /demo/ folder and it gives an error when trying to import/install. Could you please look into this and possibly fix this? Thank You.

Dear @NullMaster -

In the latest release (21.6.0.1), you've mentioned that the pre-built website: Course is added. However, the course demo is not included in the /demo/ folder and it gives an error when trying to import/install. Could you please look into this and possibly fix this? Thank You.
give me live demo link

Dear @NullMaster -

OK I'm looking. can you throw it as a picture. which demo

@Babak @null Master - The demo is called "Course".
Under the included demos folder, I think the zip file should be there, which isn't part of the latest package. I could be wrong.

I've also attached the error message that appears when you click "Import demo for Course"

Sometimes I get the error - "Error extracting the zip package"
Other times, I get the error - "Can not get domain name."

Thank You both for your noble work.

betheme.jpg betheme2.jpg betheme3.jpg

@Babak @null Master - The demo is called "Course".
Under the included demos folder, I think the zip file should be there, which isn't part of the latest package. I could be wrong.

I've also attached the error message that appears when you click "Import demo for Course"

Sometimes I get the error - "Error extracting the zip package"
Other times, I get the error - "Can not get domain name."

Thank You both for your noble work.

betheme.jpg betheme2.jpg betheme3.jpg
Enjoy

Attachments

• course.zip
    89.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Love
Reactions: NullMaster
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock