• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Coronavirus

Everyone please just stay safe. Last day met 4 Italian Tourists here in India and was so sad to realise their situation and them being worried about their family at the same time in Italy.
This Corona thing to me seems like a global conspiracy.

How are things in the country you are in?

Sadly I'm one of the unlucky 1,372 (as of March 15th) that has it here in the UK. Thankfully just mild symptoms and I'm not in a super high risk group so should recover fine. I have to self-quarantine for 14 days though so that is going to suck, but gives me plenty of time to spend here on Babiato :)

The Government here aren't really doing anything to stop the spread yet, what's happening where you are?

I am so sorry to read this & wish you a very speedy & complete recovery.
We are in lock down & the government is concerned for 70+ & may tell them to self-quarantine. Those with a compromised immune system, heart, lung diseases are especially vulnerable.
Be well & stay safe everyone! 😌

Reactions: Medw1311
Sorry to hear that man. I hope that you get well soon. Also, would you like to have a chat in the inbox? I just wanted to know a few people closely in this forum.

Sorry to hear that man. I hope that you get well soon. Also, would you like to have a chat in the inbox? I just wanted to know a few people closely in this forum.
Thanks bro, yeah feel free to send me a message.

May you recover as soon as possible, brother. Let it just be a quick viral crisis.
I am in Brazil and although we have few cases registered, including related to the SECOM Minister. The Government has been campaigning, raising awareness among the population and even a call center.
But the Brazilian people do not take what they see most often are memes on social networks.
I believe that a factor that does not spread virús here is the current climatic situation in South America, but I cannot say.
Improvements for you dear friend.

Get well soon bro. Things might look bad in here in the upcoming weeks if the government doesn't act up. They made today as a public holiday but people gotta go to work again tomorrow. There are 28 active cases in Sri Lanka at the moment and more 250+ unconfirmed cases.

Scary times, thankfully my case of it seems pretty mild. Just like a really really bad flu and super tired all the time.

It's having to stay at home for 14 days that I'm going to find the hardest. I tried to do an online food shop earlier and there are no delivery slots available for the next 2 weeks. It's crazy.

How are things in the country you are in?

Sadly I'm one of the unlucky 1,372 (as of March 15th) that has it here in the UK. Thankfully just mild symptoms and I'm not in a super high risk group so should recover fine. I have to self-quarantine for 14 days though so that is going to suck, but gives me plenty of time to spend here on Babiato :)

The Government here aren't really doing anything to stop the spread yet, what's happening where you are?
Take care, and of course Babiato is here during those days as well !!!

@CyberDeviL any news in india ?

There's many incident happened in India . . . . Literate people doing more harm/nonsense than illiterate . .

One real example (news) . . . A wife from rich family was detected as positive from corona, she was kept isolated , then she escaped the isolated area without informing doctors , then traveled via flight to another city - - - then took Train to reach her hometown to gather with her parents . . .

Upon doctor's investigation her parents denied to let them search for her inside their house, then locals contacted the DM (district magistrate) and he permitted investigation in their house where she was found hiding . . . . .

So, She troubled all the flight + train passengers . . . . Seriously ! such bullshit arrogant asshole woman needs to be shot down to death immediately,

There's many incident happened in India . . . . Literate people doing more harm/nonsense than illiterate . .

One real example (news) . . . A wife from rich family was detected as positive from corona, she was kept isolated , then she escaped the isolated area without informing doctors , then traveled via flight to another city - - - then took Train to reach her hometown to gather with her parents . . .

Upon doctor's investigation her parents denied to let them search for her inside their house, then locals contacted the DM (district magistrate) and he permitted investigation in their house where she was found hiding . . . . .

So, She troubled all the flight + train passengers . . . . Seriously ! such bullshit arrogant asshole woman needs to be shot down to death immediately,
Wow some people are just so stupid.

Scary times, thankfully my case of it seems pretty mild. Just like a really really bad flu and super tired all the time.

It's having to stay at home for 14 days that I'm going to find the hardest. I tried to do an online food shop earlier and there are no delivery slots available for the next 2 weeks. It's crazy.

I am close to you in thought. Here in Italy everything is closed at least until April 3, everything: universities, schools, museums, shops, bars, restaurants. Only supermarkets, pharmacies and hospitals are open. Not so funny.

sorry bro..may God heal you. Ghana has recorded 6 so far (they all came into the country) hopely, the people making money out of this have mercy and resolve this....i can't help but think conspiracy by governments and pharmacutical companies

Africa. We had a case too in Nigeria of a Nigerian man who came in from Italy. He ran away from the hospital he was quarantined, telling the government that if they don't pay him money, he'll spread it to everyone else in the country.

He's been declared wanted along with those who flew in with him.

Till today, we're yet to hear anything about him. It's been about 3 weeks so automatically we have no idea how many people have been infected here.

Our country is so fcked up.

Nevertheless, I love my country.

• Wow

Your transition from John Wick to Logan shows you're really angry about the recent situations in your country 😡

😂

• Haha
Reactions: CyberDeviL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock