• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DM Pilot - Instagram Most Wanted Automation Tool for Direct Message & Scheduled Posts

DM Pilot - Instagram Most Wanted Automation Tool for Direct Message & Scheduled Posts v5.0.3 Untouched

No permission to download
Did you make any changes? When I type the account name and go to the password field the name I entered disappears, could someone help?

i'm not changes anything.. just install and then add account.

What is an extended license for DM Pilot? What options gives your extra than any other license? This version is fully working.

If you want extended license then go buy one.

You didn't answer my question: what does extended license add to this app? Do you know that?

You didn't answer my question: what does extended license add to this app? Do you know that?

sorry actually extended license have payment options too. so anyone can charge their users for using service. thank you.

This nulled version have payment options too. Open your eyes:

2020-08-02 11_27_33-Integrations.png

You've wasted 1 hour of my time and made me reinstall this just because you're ignorant. 🤦‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: maeisdev and Weev

You've wasted 1 hour of my time and made me reinstall this just because you're ignorant. 🤦‍♂️

Sorry bro I'm tired of having to do this all the time, I just saw the message and didn't even bother replying.
I should have just sent a message liking to the official documentation of the tool.

It should be known that we do not provide support for that kind of stuff.

It should be known that we do not provide support for that kind of stuff.

That's true but when all wannabe programmers and developers runs in circle screaming "got an error it's your fault" you kinda stop a bit from what you're doing and listen for their complaints. Just to find out that they are just ignorant and don't know what they do (messing with the forces beyond their comprehension). I'm dealing with this for more than 14 yrs of freelancing.

sorry bro actually I was checking at payments. I admit my fault.

Reactions: Mr G
i can't post video sir. already read doc and googling to but not found any related topic..
do you have idea how to fix it? @slvrsteele
thanks in advance 😊🙏

Fix what? Please be more detailed about what need to be fixed.

i'm sorry if my word's not clear.. i say "i can't post video" always failed.. 😊🙏

Misunderstood your post. I thought you cannot post video of the error.
What @bruno3691 says: do you have ffmpeg installed on your server?

Reactions: wezziii
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock