• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dooplay 2.3.3 Nulled + Auto Embed Player + Auto Generate Torrent Download Link and Subtitle

I have the original theme with API key.
I'm goona selling it $35 (1 domain)
If anyone need this theme, just message me.

there is a zip file called dooplay auto-embed players and torrent subtitle in @sadek99 link. To activate player, u need to install the tap responsive plugin contains in zip file. after this, you can find another folder called dooplay and open this directory. finally, u will found 2 PHP files, epiosodios.php and peliculus.php. copy these files and replace them in original files from your server. the directory is /themes/dooplay/inc/parts/single/. that's all. I tested in https://hfbsport.com. It works perfectly.

there is a zip file called dooplay auto-embed players and torrent subtitle in @sadek99 link. To activate player, u need to install the tap responsive plugin contains in zip file. after this, you can find another folder called dooplay and open this directory. finally, u will found 2 PHP files, epiosodios.php and peliculus.php. copy these files and replace them in original files from your server. the directory is /themes/dooplay/inc/parts/single/. that's all. I tested in https://hfbsport.com. It works perfectly.

what about dbmovies api key?
can we use dbmovies importer without api key?

2.3.3 null dooplay
Please could you fix the player video since , it doesn't play any video with the default player
Thank you so much i resolve it by your way .

Reactions: thawhakyi.tk
I have dooplay latest version clean activated ,with original dbmovies api key for lifetime+auto embed movies and tv shows if anyone need message me.

The importer works for movies! Does the series importer work for you?

How did it work?

Thanks for the share. I just have one small issue...can anyone tell me how can i remove ads from these themes. I have created videoS api and imported it in the theme. but when i am playing the movie, it is continuously popping the ads.

It will be really helpful if someone can help me with removal of the ads.

Also please tell the steps for manually uploading drive videos, if anyone knows it.

Thanks in advance

anyone give me works dbmovies api key , I Give it works Doopay Licence Key

I think dbmovies work only theme are u using it. if original, maybe using original dbmovies from developer. and if nulled theme, you need to ask from who is nulled it.

I think dbmovies work only theme are u using it. if original, maybe using original dbmovies from developer. and if nulled theme, you need to ask from who is nulled it.
I have faxed all the issues and uploaded here, don't know babiato moderators haven't yet updated the resource. Ask @b
I use this theme shared on this post, with the title : Dooplay 2.3.3 Nulled + Auto Embed Player + Auto Generate Torrent Download Link and Subtitle.
But The API key Shared Don't Work for me (API Key for DBMovies Importer.docx)
Don't use that its buggy as fu**

Reactions: ukgamer
original dbmovies api support, license activation, imdb import, video player, the server that guy was using is having lots of popup ads, i have edited that script ,and also mentioned how you can add any video server you like.

Reactions: ukgamer
I did the Dooplay setup and also able to run the videos using api of videospider. but my concern is the ads which the when clicked on player redirects to third party websites.

Do anyone actually know how to get rid of those ads?
Also has anyone know how can we use gdproxy with Dooplay theme?

Please help with removing the ads on player.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock