• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dooplay 2.3.3 Nulled + Auto Embed Player + Auto Generate Torrent Download Link and Subtitle

original dbmovies api support, license activation, imdb import, video player, the server that guy was using is having lots of popup ads, i have edited that script ,and also mentioned how you can add any video server you like.

True ssau, Exactly my point. On top of that the ads are very disturbing.

I have faxed all the issues and uploaded here, don't know babiato moderators haven't yet updated the resource. Ask @b

Don't use that its buggy as fu**

@Babak @TassieNZ Can you guys have a look at this resource. Because i am currently using the original Auto Embed Player which has been shared earlier and facing lots of issues with inappropriate ads on player screen which are sometimes redirecting to malicious sites.

So please have a look at the resource shared by @ssau and share it here if you think it matches your approval factors.

Thanks in advance!!

original dbmovies api support, license activation, imdb import, video player, the server that guy was using is having lots of popup ads, i have edited that script ,and also mentioned how you can add any video server you like.
PM sent

I did the Dooplay setup and also able to run the videos using api of videospider. but my concern is the ads which the when clicked on player redirects to third party websites.

Do anyone actually know how to get rid of those ads?
Also has anyone know how can we use gdproxy with Dooplay theme?

Please help with removing the ads on player.

Hi you can’t get rid of them they come part of the movie . That’s the price you pay for using this importer . Best to use a different theme and google drive and your have no ads or pop ups

[QUOTE = "ukgamer, postagem: 156494, membro: 18781"]
Oi, você não pode se livrar deles, eles fazem parte do filme. Esse é o preço que você paga pelo uso deste importador. É melhor usar um tema diferente e o Google Drive e você não tem anúncios ou pop-ups
[/CITAR]
Você teria algum nulo com o google drive player para compartilhar um amigo?

[QUOTE = "ukgamer, postagem: 156494, membro: 18781"]
Oi, você não pode se livrar deles, eles fazem parte do filme. Esse é o preço que você paga pelo uso deste importador. É melhor usar um tema diferente e o Google Drive e você não tem anúncios ou pop-ups
[/CITAR]
Você teria algum nulo com o google drive player para compartilhar um amigo?

sim está aqui confira o fórum . English plz

How to insert popads.net code in dooplay theme. I put <head>code <head> but it is not worked. Anyone please help me dooplay verson2.3.3
http://popads.net/ saying your code is not found in your site.

Anyone please help help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock