• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass - Learning Management System

eClass - Learning Management System v5.9 Untouched

No permission to download
This working! Only needed the php version 7.2...
Here how to install any server..

Video is in law quality,

Perhaps Installation is on local host,

as i told script is working fine on local host, and having issue deploying on server

if you have any solution for that kindly share.

Thanks.

Thank you very much
jaytie.
By the way everything works fine great till now.But i am facing a problem when tried to add a metting on zoom.It shows the error,plz check this out. Screenshot_1.png
and ya though its showing the error but meeting was added on admin panel.
Is there any solution brother
jaytie ?

Video is in law quality,

Perhaps Installation is on local host,

as i told script is working fine on local host, and having issue deploying on server

if you have any solution for that kindly share.

Thanks.

Yes, i no try this on any server yet...
Thank you very much
jaytie.
By the way everything works fine great till now.But i am facing a problem when tried to add a metting on zoom.It shows the error,plz check this out. Screenshot_1.png
and ya though its showing the error but meeting was added on admin panel.
Is there any solution brother
jaytie ?

Your php version is 7.2? If not, change...

Reactions: arkobd
yes ... please replace this... app\Http\Controllers\

I managed to install it on an Apache Server :D And with this everything works fine!! <3 thanks!

Watch our for:

PERMISSION
PHP 7.2
MYSQL 5.6+

Or otherwise, it's not working!

EDIT: For better info:

• Product: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.26
  • PHP Composer for Jquery and other phew things
  • PHP 7.3
  • Followed the Permission inside the documentation (first all crashes w/out a sense)

Last edited:
I managed to install it on an Apache Server :D And with this everything works fine!! <3 thanks!

Watch our for:

PERMISSION
PHP 7.2
MYSQL 5.6+

Or otherwise, it's not working!

EDIT: For better info:

• Product: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.26
  • PHP Composer for Jquery and other phew things
  • PHP 7.3
  • Followed the Permission inside the documentation (first all crashes w/out a sense)

Thats true....Especially checkout the permissions as documented. Also if stuck at step5, and database shows records as you defined during installation, try manually deleting installation folder and setting IS_INSTALLED config variable in the .env file to true.

How do I force the site to open in https?. It opens when I type HTTPS but shows an '
This page isn’t working' error when its just HTTP. I've tried the RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

Another Source worked for me....

419 is an serer side error,
might be for....
PHP v 7.2
Extension inactiveness
.env file modification.

kindly look for that then it will work....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock