• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Featured Image from URL Premium - WordPress Plugin

Featured Image from URL Premium - WordPress Plugin v6.2.2 Nulled

No permission to download
Hey, there.

I'm Marcel, developer of "Featured Image from URL (FIFU)", plugin for WordPress.

That's a very small project and its whole monetization comes from the sales of the pro version, that is being distributed for free and with no authorization here first and hundreds of other websites later. And that's a big trouble, because with no monetization I can't keep running it, releasing updates, giving support or developing new stuff.

I know the essence of this forum is to distribute software for free, but even so, I would like to ask for removing my software, otherwise I will have to stop the development. No plugin survive for a long time without money.

During the years, to keep the project alive I have tried to decrease the price and even added license keys for blocking purposes. But, as you know, since the code is open, anyone can easily bypass any restriction. So that's not a war I can win. Due the piracy, in the last week, only 2 licenses were sold. Who lives with US$ 60.00/week? Is the purpose of this community to help people or to sabotage small developers?

If anyone has ideas to monetize the plugin without a pro version, please let me know. I'll be glad to make all the features available for free. Otherwise, I request the plugin from being removed from this forum, at least until a financially viable solution is found. Thanks!
Dear Marcel,

I hope you're doing well today. I wanted to express my appreciation for the effort you put into developing and updating your plugin. I understand that this is your source of income, and I truly value the positive aspects of your work.

Like many others, I enjoy coming to your platform to explore the various plugins and scripts before making a purchase decision. In your case, I was particularly impressed by the features of your plugin and the consistent updates you provide. It's evident that you're dedicated to maintaining and enhancing its functionality.

As a result of my positive experience with your product, I have decided to make a purchase. Your commitment to regular updates played a significant role in my decision, and I look forward to benefiting from your plugin's continued improvements.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to creating a valuable tool.

Best regards,

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 59
Hey, there.

I'm Marcel, developer of "Featured Image from URL (FIFU)", plugin for WordPress.

That's a very small project and its whole monetization comes from the sales of the pro version, that is being distributed for free and with no authorization here first and hundreds of other websites later. And that's a big trouble, because with no monetization I can't keep running it, releasing updates, giving support or developing new stuff.

I know the essence of this forum is to distribute software for free, but even so, I would like to ask for removing my software, otherwise I will have to stop the development. No plugin survive for a long time without money.

During the years, to keep the project alive I have tried to decrease the price and even added license keys for blocking purposes. But, as you know, since the code is open, anyone can easily bypass any restriction. So that's not a war I can win. Due the piracy, in the last week, only 2 licenses were sold. Who lives with US$ 60.00/week? Is the purpose of this community to help people or to sabotage small developers?

If anyone has ideas to monetize the plugin without a pro version, please let me know. I'll be glad to make all the features available for free. Otherwise, I request the plugin from being removed from this forum, at least until a financially viable solution is found. Thanks!

I'm not going to tell you that I paid or not or that my Invoice is ####, which was about 5 minutes ago from the time of this post but you created something of value that clearly solved some problems for online users. You're also aware that this way of users getting your application through other means. So what I would recommend is keep creating things of value. Someone may be able to help with stopping this level of piracy but assume it won't. Just keep creating value, since you clearly done so prior with this application.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: macheta
@macheta So tell me what about other products, plugins or themes. you benefiting from. Should they also be closed down due to the owner making a shout-out?

@macheta so you mean the thread should be closed? Never get updated?.
yes, the thread should be closed , the resource should be removed !

@macheta So tell me what about other products, plugins or themes. you benefiting from. Should they also be closed down due to the owner making a shout-out?

if the owners create a thread and ask for the remove : i think yes , as BABAK already do that with a plugin i know , this is why i'm commenting here , this is the forum culture i think ! hope @TassieNZ , @Babak or any admin tell us if i'm wrong !

Reactions: SaiReddy
yes, the thread should be closed , the resource should be removed !

if the owners create a thread and ask for the remove : i think yes , as BABAK already do that with a plugin i know , this is why i'm commenting here , this is the forum culture i think ! hope @TassieNZ , @Babak or any admin tell us if i'm wrong !
This forum has survived because it shares free premium apps, themes, plugins and premium resources for free as well . If all owners of themes/plugins request to remove their products here, I do not think we should keep Babiato alive. Then we will have another site as a replacement. We always have white and black.

So, don't be stupid like that. Don't act as if you are an angel and we are evil like that.

For owners like Marcel of this plugin: Yes, you did great work with great plugins, and everyone needs money to keep products updated as they should be. However, there are always two sides. Your plugin is popular because it is useful, and users are using it, even when it's nulled. Don't care too much about this forum and the nulled version. There are still people willing to purchase official version.

I also know many developers contribute to many FOSS apps and software (Free and open source) without demanding any money. Of course, the community can donate and contribute ideas to make the product better and better. They are still alive and happy to develop apps.

So, don't think that selling the pro version is the only way to make money.

However, I also understand what you said. We need to live; we need to survive to keep everything working.
So, we need money, in fact.

There are some ways to monetize your plugin, not only by selling the pro version. I don't use your plugin, so I cannot suggest right now. I will let you know after I try your plugin for a period of time.

• Love
Reactions: Gistportal
This forum has survived because it shares free premium apps, themes, plugins and premium resources for free as well . If all owners of themes/plugins request to remove their products here, I do not think we should keep Babiato alive. Then we will have another site as a replacement. We always have white and black.

So, don't be stupid like that. Don't act as if you are an angel and we are evil like that.

For owners like Marcel of this plugin: Yes, you did great work with great plugins, and everyone needs money to keep products updated as they should be. However, there are always two sides. Your plugin is popular because it is useful, and users are using it, even when it's nulled. Don't care too much about this forum and the nulled version. There are still people willing to purchase official version.

I also know many developers contribute to many FOSS apps and software (Free and open source) without demanding any money. Of course, the community can donate and contribute ideas to make the product better and better. They are still alive and happy to develop apps.

So, don't think that selling the pro version is the only way to make money.

However, I also understand what you said. We need to live; we need to survive to keep everything working.
So, we need money, in fact.

There are some ways to monetize your plugin, not only by selling the pro version. I don't use your plugin, so I cannot suggest right now. I will let you know after I try your plugin for a period of time.

i rad your comment , i would like to reply , but you don't deserve anytime :) cause of this :

" So, don't be stupid like that. Don't act as if you are an angel and we are evil like that. "

you need to be re-educated , to talk with respect with others . i don't know how old are you butif you are here that's mean you can understand the life basics, so learn how to talk .

about the plugin , i need an admin to talk with not you, hope the developer reply to you to fix the

Logical fallacies you have .

thanks

i rad your comment , i would like to reply , but you don't deserve anytime :) cause of this :

" So, don't be stupid like that. Don't act as if you are an angel and we are evil like that. "

you need to be re-educated , to talk with respect with others . i don't know how old are you butif you are here that's mean you can understand the life basics, so learn how to talk .

about the plugin , i need an admin to talk with not you, hope the developer reply to you to fix the

Logical fallacies you have .

thanks
bro i see nothing wrong in his commnt why you so triggered?

Reactions: hpa105
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock