How To Null Or Active TagDiv NewsPaper & Newsmag Theme

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

bredpit

Dec 9, 2019
I just shared something I learned on the internet from you to help someone who needed help, I didn't steal something buddy :) . Is like everything you learn and share in life.
Of course, I want you to share it. You should cite the references where you got it (otherwise it is called plagiarism).
Such posts are much more credible than those without citations.

Jolly good.

Last edited:

AnormaL

Dec 26, 2019
Of course, I want you to share it. You should cite the references where you got it (otherwise it is called plagiarism).
Such posts are much more credible than those without citations.

Jolly good.
I didn't start a new thread to call it a tutorial I just commented in this thread just to help not to get any credit. I'm sorry for that and I have nothing against to cite the source but as I said I just commented in this thread. If you check my profile I have posted only one resource for the public and one in a private group here, and some replies to users who need help. I don't need or want any credit for something I don't made, but as I said I just helped someone who asking for help with a copy and paste text because I could write your method with my words but I didn't want to appear like is my own method. Thank you for your tutorial BTW :)

Reactions: bredpit