• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I hacked RetryTech - BubbleTok. Expose Time!!

I will also love to learn what you just did. and also if you can share database with me in dm.

you are so cool, thanks for sharing i also came to notice some of their issues so i already warned in the thread. This guy is actually from Gujrat, and some of my friends says that he also runs a youtube channel of Gamemods

Yes. They're engaged into many things. They even provide logo services. News & Movies sites and then call other piracy mafias when it comes to them :/

Reactions: modman9
3. Dumped all their databases.

I've dumped all their database. Not only the one those are linked to scripts. I've downloaded more ;)

There is a very famous app on play store which uses the same "BubbleTok" script. I'm going to reveal more about them in a day or two.

As I mentioned in point 3. Here is another Expose. I had access to the servers since 10th of this month.

Remember about the "Famous app" I mentioned above ?

It's IndiTok (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indi.tok) and the app has more than a million downloads. I've dumped all their database and now, I want to tell all you crazy people, the database structure it has is completely different from the one you guys have.

inditok admin.png

database backup.png

I've more than 1 GB of IndiTok database now ;)

./zer0

Also, from now on, I might even accept paid requests for resources outside of Codecanyon. So, feel free if you want something.

./zer0

SO THESE ARE ALL FOR SELLING RESOURCES BY THESE WAYS AFTER JUST 1 DAY OF JOINING ?

Not really. I'm here to help the community. Does the number of joining days decide if you can sell something ?
Also, just in these couple of days, I've shared paid resources for free to almost 40 people and still counting.

Reactions: dududududu
Looks like he is here to sell, not sure if he is qualified to sell according to forum rule ..

I don't believe in nulled versions. I better hack them and take what I need/want. So, obviously it takes time and skills to do something like that. And what if I told, I already got paid requests even before posting this ?

Start appreciating things.

I don't believe in nulled versions. I better hack them and take what I need/want. So, obviously it takes time and skills to do something like that. And what if I told, I already got paid requests even before posting this ?

Start appreciating things.
Bro, I appreciate it.. But rules apply to everyone, .. If one breaks the rule then others also will do the same..

Bro, I appreciate it.. But rules apply to everyone, .. If one breaks the rule then others also will do the same..

True. I completely agree. And I won't lie, I already got paid requests. That's why I didn't create a new thread. Just posted a comment.

Not really. I'm here to help the community. Does the number of joining days decide if you can sell something ?
Also, just in these couple of days, I've shared paid resources for free to almost 40 people and still counting.

Well,
Not "these couple of days" but just 2 days . . .

Anyway, you are still 29 days away from being able to try or talk about selling something here as per existing forum rules . . .

As I mentioned in point 3. Here is another Expose. I had access to the servers since 10th of this month.

Remember about the "Famous app" I mentioned above ?

It's IndiTok (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indi.tok) and the app has more than a million downloads. I've dumped all their database and now, I want to tell all you crazy people, the database structure it has is completely different from the one you guys have.

inditok admin.png

database backup.png

I've more than 1 GB of IndiTok database now ;)

./zer0

Give it to @bijay i ma poor guy bruh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock