• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Mobile App - Restaurant

Karenderia App Version 2 v1.6.0

No permission to download
Anyone know how to solve the applydarktheme not found on dark them on karenderia senju theme app version 2??

Do you have senju theme latest version (v1.5.5) and mobile apps v2 (v1.5.3)? Share those file and i try to help you resolve the problem. Currently I doesn't have the latest file so can't figure it out mate.

I have all Karenderia lastest version bought. Also Restomag template for frontend and Senju for Karenderia Mobile app (1.5.3). If anyone shares Senju Theme for Single Restaurant, last version, I`ll share what u need ! Cheers
please, do you have senju theme for k-restaurant 2.41, App Version 2 1.5.4 Karenderia Driver 1.8.3 Karenderia Order Taking 1.0.5 can i buy urgent need.

Does anyone have SENJU THEME FOR KARENDERIA MOBILE APP V2 [1.5.4] ?

*THIS THEME IS COMPATIBLE WITH KARENDERIA APP V2 1.5.2*

== THEME VERSION 1.5.4 (October 19) ===
– NEW: ‘minimum order’ in the restaurant list;
– NEW: delivery info in the restaurant page;
– FIXED: iOS X screen size;
– FIXED: custom field only accepts email;
– FIXED: share button height in the iOS X;
– FIXED: Bug fixes;

Demo Link
please do you have senju theme for k-restaurant 2.41?

zackxavier updated Karenderia App Version 2 with a new update entry:

= 1.5.5 (06 January 21) =

fixed - bug on column ratings
fixed - adding of banner when multi language is not enabled
fixed - promo search by location
fixed - vocher code % character
fixed - app rating
fixed - contact phone number button for ios and android
update - promo to show only merchant opens
update - button qty
update - config.xml
update - package.json for android and ios

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daif.elsalame
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock