• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Mobile App - Restaurant

Karenderia App Version 2 v1.6.0

No permission to download
I think you post file whong because the file config.xml itis the same version 1.5.5 and not 1.5.6.1

Reactions: Khoallah and Husa11
zackxavier updated Karenderia App Version 2 with a new update entry:

= 1.5.8 (10 April 21) =

Important notice : this update requires Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System version 5.4.4

fixed - size name showing twice in item details
fixed - euro tax receipt
fixed - bug on earning points
fixed - search food item that shows food even category is not publish
update - show only location that merchant delivers during checkout
new - add min. order and free delivery based on sub total using search by location
new - subscribe push alert to individual merchant...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: arkobd and naa
there you go :) bro this module is not updated by the auther for long.. i dont know why... i found some bug also... anyway wait for a update to reslove
Can you please share the type of bug you found.
Is it a very serious one that appears from and on the User Interface?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock