• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO TV - Android TV & Android TV Box Support for OVOO and OXOO

Yes, in reality, what is needed is for an App to have Only Movies and Series without a live TV channel.

Already in another App I need to have only a single TV Channel, every time a user clicks on live TV already opens the TV channel directly without presenting several channels.

In this case it would function as a live web TV. aside from Movies I would put Reports, the Series Menu would be a menu for TV Programs, the Season part would be Programs with a date. and pictures.
I can help you, dm me.

[QUOTE = "khanhnamtv11, postagem: 431124, membro: 117170"]
Eu quero mudar o nome do canal por exemplo
[/CITAR]
This part there is to translate or change for what you change in
(RES, Value, File: string.xml)

GOOD MORNING !
I am working on the OXoo Mobile Android and Oxoo Box Android TV Integration project.
Integrating with this software.

an advanced basten CMS complete with fully open source api, released to make improvements, with

Integration with Paypal, other Payment systems, in addition to EPG, it is possible to control the number of screens that the user can make.
Multi DRM, integrated DVR with wowza and flussonic.

A super CMS Totally free without the need for a license key, the linux is free, as I am a team so that together we can develop improvements in the CMS and integrate the Code and Oxoo App by changing the api.

In it we will have a total control of, security in the content besides being possible to make the control of the user by number of Screens it is possible to place Block of Content by Geolocation, and much more.

After instigating with App Oxoo, we will develop to create a TV station service, in addition to integrating Radio streaming, and podcast and music to have a complete App. with the possibility of Renting Movies on pay per will

Greetings, someone could help me solve this problem, when playing a video I put an m3u link and it has automatic hls video quality, I am using ovoo and the m3u link works well, the video quality changes automatically since the hls is working, but on oxoo tv I play the same video and it plays the normal video but in low quality like 240p and the video reaches 1080p but on oxoo tv it doesn't change automatically, it stays at 240p, how could I correct this problem since in ovoo the hls of the m3u link works well and is accommodated according to the internet speed, instead in oxoo tv it only stays at 240p and my internet speed is 100mb but the quality does not change it always stays at 240p it is a player error that I would like fix. Please, if you can help me, I will really appreciate it. Could anyone help me, please?

Provide your link.
Sol: convert to embed link.

Thank you very much for your answer, could you please inform me more. I explain my problem to you I am using ovoo and in a video I put the link with an m3u source. and the link is m3u8 and the quality goes up to 1080p, what happens is that in oxootv I put play on the video and it plays but in low quality 240p it does not increase or decrease the quality automatically as it should be kept at 240p. Probe in the application of oxoo for cell phone and it works well to play the video and the video quality is changed automatically according to my internet speed. Nor is it the problem of speed since I have 150mb. But as a report in oxoo for cell phone it works well, but in oxootv it grabs that low quality of 240p and it does not increase or decrease and it should automatically go up to 720p or 1080p etc or go down to 320p depending but that automatically. Could you help me correct this problem, please, if you were kind enough, I will thank you very much, please.

Thank you very much for your answer, could you please inform me more. I explain my problem to you I am using ovoo and in a video I put the link with an m3u source. and the link is m3u8 and the quality goes up to 1080p, what happens is that in oxootv I put play on the video and it plays but in low quality 240p it does not increase or decrease the quality automatically as it should be kept at 240p. Probe in the application of oxoo for cell phone and it works well to play the video and the video quality is changed automatically according to my internet speed. Nor is it the problem of speed since I have 150mb. But as a report in oxoo for cell phone it works well, but in oxootv it grabs that low quality of 240p and it does not increase or decrease and it should automatically go up to 720p or 1080p etc or go down to 320p depending but that automatically. Could you help me correct this problem, please, if you were kind enough, I will thank you very much, please.
viens en pm en français ca sera plus simple , come in PM in french it will be more effficient.0

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock