• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO TV - Android TV & Android TV Box Support for OVOO and OXOO

viens en pm en français ca sera plus simple , come in PM in french it will be more effficient.0

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse, pourriez-vous m'en dire plus. J'explique mon problème J'utilise ovoo et dans une vidéo je mets le lien avec une source m3u. et le lien est m3u8 et la qualité monte à 1080p, ce qui se passe, c'est que dans oxootv je mets la lecture dans la vidéo et elle joue mais en basse qualité 240p cela n'augmente pas ou ne diminue pas la qualité automatiquement car elle doit être maintenue à 240p. J'interroge dans l'application mobile oxoo et cela fonctionne bien pour lire la vidéo et la qualité de la vidéo change automatiquement en fonction de ma vitesse Internet. Ce n'est pas non plus le problème de la vitesse puisque j'ai 150 Mo. Mais en tant que rapport dans oxoo pour téléphone portable, cela fonctionne bien, mais dans oxootv, il saisit cette faible qualité de 240p et n'augmente ni ne diminue et il devrait automatiquement monter à 720p ou 1080p, etc.ou descendre à 320p selon mais cela automatiquement. Pourriez-vous m'aider à corriger ce problème s'il vous plaît, si vous le souhaitez, je l'apprécierai beaucoup, s'il vous plaît.

Thank you very much for your answer, could you please inform me more. I explain my problem to you I am using ovoo and in a video I put the link with an m3u source. and the link is m3u8 and the quality goes up to 1080p, what happens is that in oxootv I put play on the video and it plays but in low quality 240p it does not increase or decrease the quality automatically as it should be kept at 240p. Probe in the application of oxoo for cell phone and it works well to play the video and the video quality is changed automatically according to my internet speed. Nor is it the problem of speed since I have 150mb. But as a report in oxoo for cell phone it works well, but in oxootv it grabs that low quality of 240p and it does not increase or decrease and it should automatically go up to 720p or 1080p etc or go down to 320p depending but that automatically. Could you help me correct this problem, please, if you were kind enough, I will thank you very much, please.
You have 2 ways:
1. Ease: split the playlist into desired quality.
2. Difficult: Using TrackSelector functionality (I'm trying this out)
<code>
trackSelector.setParameters(trackSelector.getParameters()
.withMaxVideoBitrate(bitrate)
.withMaxVideoSize(width, height));

</code>

Last edited:
Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse, pourriez-vous m'en dire plus. J'explique mon problème J'utilise ovoo et dans une vidéo je mets le lien avec une source m3u. et le lien est m3u8 et la qualité monte à 1080p, ce qui se passe, c'est que dans oxootv je mets la lecture dans la vidéo et elle joue mais en basse qualité 240p cela n'augmente pas ou ne diminue pas la qualité automatiquement car elle doit être maintenue à 240p. J'interroge dans l'application mobile oxoo et cela fonctionne bien pour lire la vidéo et la qualité de la vidéo change automatiquement en fonction de ma vitesse Internet. Ce n'est pas non plus le problème de la vitesse puisque j'ai 150 Mo. Mais en tant que rapport dans oxoo pour téléphone portable, cela fonctionne bien, mais dans oxootv, il saisit cette faible qualité de 240p et n'augmente ni ne diminue et il devrait automatiquement monter à 720p ou 1080p, etc.ou descendre à 320p selon mais cela automatiquement. Pourriez-vous m'aider à corriger ce problème s'il vous plaît, si vous le souhaitez, je l'apprécierai beaucoup, s'il vous plaît.
Pls. Don't spam your issue.

You have 2 ways:
<code>

</code>

Ok, thank you very much, I will try, and one more piece of information please in the name of the script in which file these codes are made so that I can fix it, please tell me this more.

You have 2 ways:
<code>

</code>

Greetings please I will ask you for this help but if you would kindly tell me in which file you edited this (TrackSelector) where in the oxootv script this file is located in which the TrackSelector command should be added or edited. Please help me in this but I ask you.

Greetings please I will ask you for this help but if you would kindly tell me in which file you edited this (TrackSelector) where in the oxootv script this file is located in which the TrackSelector command should be added or edited. Please help me in this but I ask you.
TrackSelector Function on PlayerActivity.java (oxoo). On OXOO TV I'm using single link 720p

Hello everyone i need help with oxoo 133 and 134 have tried both of these but have failed to make them connect to the api. have tried different hosters too and failed. when i check the run log all i get is this.

ConfigError: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 1 path
any help please thanks

hi someone can explain me: i have ovoo 3.2.8 install on my hoster , in a sub domain i have oxoo install, i want oxoo to use ovoo database, i understand it must be an api issue, which api should i put in android api_config.cpp in android studio to work when i launch my app on my phone ?

thanks for your help

hi someone can explain me: i have ovoo 3.2.8 install on my hoster , in a sub domain i have oxoo install, i want oxoo to use ovoo database, i understand it must be an api issue, which api should i put in android api_config.cpp in android studio to work when i launch my app on my phone ?

thanks for your help
Change configfile in oxoo to ovoo databas, should work if the databas has the same setup. It's worth trying.

• Love
Reactions: RoyalC
GOOD MORNING !
I am working on the OXoo Mobile Android and Oxoo Box Android TV Integration project.
Integrating with this software.

an advanced basten CMS complete with fully open source api, released to make improvements, with

Integration with Paypal, other Payment systems, in addition to EPG, it is possible to control the number of screens that the user can make.
Multi DRM, integrated DVR with wowza and flussonic.

A super CMS Totally free without the need for a license key, the linux is free, as I am a team so that together we can develop improvements in the CMS and integrate the Code and Oxoo App by changing the api.

In it we will have a total control of, security in the content besides being possible to make the control of the user by number of Screens it is possible to place Block of Content by Geolocation, and much more.

After instigating with App Oxoo, we will develop to create a TV station service, in addition to integrating Radio streaming, and podcast and music to have a complete App. with the possibility of Renting Movies on pay per will
Woow good news . What is the latest update on your project ?

Dear All, Please visit my movie portal at Stream Club and share feedback, moreover i am in need of

OXOO TV - Android TV & Android TV Box Supupport for OVOO & OXOO (The Latest Version 1.0.5)​

If anyone can get me the latest version i can integrate it in my site and ll also support him to integrate the same for his site.

Please share the latest version with me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

itsM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock