• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PGS woo API (3.2.3) Nulled Version 100% Working With Ciyashop 4.5.

Oh thank you. I didn't remove wordpress because I've uploaded many products on my store already. I just discover in some few minutes ago that it's working already without touching anything. But there is a problem, I've changed my secret keys and the rest except the token. So now credentials code has been generated, but TEST KEY is showing error that the token is different from the old one I initially use for authentication. I have un installed the plugin several times but it's not solving it. Please how can I reset so that I can re-authenticate ?
Have you modified your Htacess file as described in the instructions

Attachments

• 3696380973.png
    3696380973.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 101
you do not need to reauthenticate the plugin just change the secret key and token in previous genrated value and it should work.
Thank you and to everyone who has really contribute here. I'm forever grateful. I have generated another key by deleting and reinstalling my database. Though it me a lot of process, that I even have to contact wp admin.

One last favor please, I need the ciyashop full code script 4.5

Thank you and to everyone who has really contribute here. I'm forever grateful. I have generated another key by deleting and reinstalling my database. Though it me a lot of process, that I even have to contact wp admin.

One last favor please, I need the ciyashop full code script 4.5
ciyashop.zip

Please, who has used the latest Android Studio ver3.6.1 to run this ciyashop script?
I'm asking because, this new version is not working.

Please anyone with any Android Studio version suggestions that I can use to run this ciyashop 4.5 ?

I need the one that have been tested and confirmed.
Thanks

Please, who has used the latest Android Studio ver3.6.1 to run this ciyashop script?
I'm asking because, this new version is not working.

Please anyone with any Android Studio version suggestions that I can use to run this ciyashop 4.5 ?

I need the one that have been tested and confirmed.
Thanks

I'have used latest Android Studio. The code is fine.

hey hey hey all !

when I INSTALL THIS PLUGIN
the wordpress admin panel stops working and shows error.

I had to delete folder of plugin from file manager.

some solution plz

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock