• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Solved] Internal Server Error when login front not on admin area

asusnet

Banned User
Aug 7, 2019
Hello

I have build a woocommerce used cerato themewith php 7.3

Few days ago some times I noticed that I can not if I am logged on as a user or admin to display the home page.
Displays the error :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@************* to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

On the rest of the pages, it's all good. Can i use them without problem.
That's all right.

I use Elementor as a page editor.
Is there anything that has been chosen and displays this message???

Has he presented it to someone else and what's similar?

Last edited:
Deleted the old
Save Permalink to create wp new one.
Nothing....

On CPanel where check the errors whow me:

Latest suEXEC error log messages:
[2020-06-15 21:10:46]: uid: (747/se******) gid: (748/seg******) cmd: redirect.cgi

Something else,

when login show me the error message like i told before.
But when logout redirect me to admin login (wp-login.php) not in my shop

So i fix redirections with a plugin.
But my main bloblem still....

When i user or admin is logged in and try go to frontpage show:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@************* to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

To try finding the source of the problem is first de-activating ALL plug-ins. Can you then reach the Homepage? Then it's probably one of your plug-ins creating the problem. Activate them one-by-one to find the culprit.

I have do that before....
And i see some toty twice to see the frontpage..... Without logged in off course,,,,

So,

i purchase a new cheap domain and activate a free 10Gb hosting for testing.
I use Duplicator to transfer my website to the new area.
Everything work fine. When a user is on can access the frontpage.
But not use htps (free hostibng not support).

Last night i come back to original host, try disable Realy Simple SSL, delete .htaccess. NOTHING the same.

In my Cpanel is default enabled SSL and domain redirection.

Any idea why this happend.
Can anybody give a help?

So,

i purchase a new cheap domain and activate a free 10Gb hosting for testing.
I use Duplicator to transfer my website to the new area.
Everything work fine. When a user is on can access the frontpage.
But not use htps (free hostibng not support).

Last night i come back to original host, try disable Realy Simple SSL, delete .htaccess. NOTHING the same.

In my Cpanel is default enabled SSL and domain redirection.

Any idea why this happend.
Can anybody give a help?
Check your inbox please.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock