• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Hello,

I am having problems posting with webp images. With jpg and png, I do it without problems, all correct. I have it configured with that extension as I show in the image, but still the system gives me error. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks
webp.jpg

Here it is, tiktok I haven't been able to make the server work, facebook group doesn't work, google business profile I haven't been able to make it functional, linkedin doesn't work, everything else works
Hello, would you have the database with the tiktok tables?

for people asking for missing database you can open files to know in which table are writen or retrieven the data copy paste those information ans ask free chatgpt to make the sql query for you !!!!
those data are on config/constant file
defined('TB_TIKTOK_SESSIONS') || define('TB_TIKTOK_SESSIONS', 'sp_tiktok_sessions');

and controllers/tiktok_profiles.php...

use AIIIIII !!!!!!

db bb.png

for people asking for missing database you can open files to know in which table are writen or retrieven the data copy paste those information ans ask free chatgpt to make the sql query for you !!!!
defined('TB_TIKTOK_SESSIONS') || define('TB_TIKTOK_SESSIONS', 'sp_tiktok_sessions');

use AIIIIII !!!!!!

db bb.png

use AIIIIII !!!!!!

db bb.png
Hello, but is that of any use? I installed the tiktok server in plesk, cpanel, aapanel, cyberpanel and none of them work, the code appears after about 2 minutes and it doesn't work and I have those tables in the database

Reactions: leox433
Hello, but is that of any use? I installed the tiktok server in plesk, cpanel, aapanel, cyberpanel and none of them work, the code appears after about 2 minutes and it doesn't work and I have those tables in the database
same on my end, the qr code took many time but it will connect, what i have made
deleted all connected device on my tiktok account reinstalled :

6/ Install Playwright & Browser​

npx playwright install

7/ Install Libraries​

//For Ubuntu

apt-get install libasound2 libdbus-glib-1-2 libgtk-3-dev libevent-2.1-7

worked

same on my end, the qr code took many time but it will connect, what i have made
deleted all connected device on my tiktok account reinstalled :

6/ Install Playwright & Browser​

npx playwright install

7/ Install Libraries​

//For Ubuntu

apt-get install libasound2 libdbus-glib-1-2 libgtk-3-dev libevent-2.1-7

worked
Did you use a clean vps or cpanel? I followed the guide but it didn't work for me.

i havent actually finalize configuration for twitter/linkedin/pinterest/vk/threads/gmb

for FB/Insta it work only with my account can't get my app to be aproved

9687651.png
Facebook does not approve the application if it does not have a verified commercial account. Facebook groups are no longer accepted by Facebook (works without mode cookies and also for posting)

Facebook does not approve the application if it does not have a verified commercial account. Facebook groups are no longer accepted by Facebook (works without mode cookies and also for posting)
any steps or video tutorial or method to get verified ?

i havent actually finalize configuration for twitter/linkedin/pinterest/vk/threads/gmb

9687651.png

9687651.png
Twitter/whatsapp/pinterest/vk/threads/facebook only pages and profiles, Youtube, Instagram works for me,
Linkedin, Google Business Profile, Tiktok doesn't work for me, I don't have any more modules, do you have any that you didn't mention that you would like to share, which one is gmb?

does anyone have a proper way to install this?
downloaded the latest version, installation wont finalize.
followed an old instruction to delete the installation folder but that makes no database then/then i have a blank database still.

does anyone have a proper way to install this?
downloaded the latest version, installation wont finalize.
followed an old instruction to delete the installation folder but that makes no database then/then i have a blank database still.
Facing same issue, after I fill all details in installation wizard like purchase code,database info, account details. Loading bars keeps spinning and nothing happens?

Here for me, I can't approve the page on Facebook, the option to create a teste user also doesn't appear, could anyone please answer these questions?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock