• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The extent you can go with Elementor Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELLIO7

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars
Hi guys, I've just finished making a website for a local agency. The fact that I am sharing this post is because a lot of people can't tap into some key features of Elementor Pro and later says that page builders are not powerful enough or they limit you and the design possibility, which is not true at all. I've been using Elementor Pro for 2 months now and It seems like I am in love with this builder. I've used so many page builders before but for me, Elementor offers a lot more than any other page builders available out there. Also, the emerging community and resources are another point to choose this page builder. I am sharing this thread dedicating to all Elementor lovers and the people who invented such a powerful page builder.

1.png

2.png

3.png

This website design was inspired by another website called skyline film.
Link to the website: https://bit.ly/3419dPM

Note: the project is not finished yet and only looks good in 1080p display.

Let me know how did you like it. 😀

Last edited:
Looks nice. With Elementor we have the same risks as with Photoshop - the people will mean that there is big button with name "make pretty" or as the russians says "zdelay pizdata". And your experience or knowledge as ui designer will cost nothing. Just my 2 ct.

Looks nice. With Elementor we have the same risks as with Photoshop - the people will mean that there is big button with name "make pretty" or as the russians says "zdelay pizdata". And your experience or knowledge as ui designer will cost nothing. Just my 2 ct.
Actually, I don't agree with you. Standalone Elementor Pro doesn't offer you anything but basic tools but yet they are powerful. if you are looking for other ways around you will need to be good with UI & UX and web design.

Wow!! I love that site. :love:
Really nice to see how much is possible when you combine talent with a good WP builder !

Sorry I myself don't see anything special about that design. The original Gentum theme loads faster compared to this and doesn't have the laggy feeling when browsing around. Please understand that this is a personal opinion.

Sorry I myself don't see anything special about that design. The original Gentum theme loads faster compared to this and doesn't have the laggy feeling when browsing around. Please understand that this is a personal opinion.
The laggy feeling can be the reason of using the website with a low end device. I've personally tried it with a low end device of mine and I can ensure that the site doesn't lag in good devices.

The laggy feeling can be the reason of using the website with a low end device. I've personally tried it with a low end device of mine and I can ensure that the site doesn't lag in good devices.

Ryzen 1700x / 32gb RAM / RX 580 NITRO+ 8gb

• Love
Reactions: DrNull
Isn't the point of a website to load equally fast on different devices, even without using LTE but Edge for example. I don't think anyone cares how "cool" and animated a website is if he can't even browse trough it with ease. Don't get me wrong, I respect your efforts, I just think it cries for optimization.

Isn't the point of a website to load equally fast on different devices, even without using LTE but Edge for example. I don't think anyone cares how "cool" and animated a website is if he can't even browse trough it with ease. Don't get me wrong, I respect your efforts, I just think it cries for optimization.
Not always. People can't expect to have a good experience using something that is not good enough. And personally, I don't care for those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock