• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos 9 April 2024

No permission to download
Build version: 2.7
Build date: 1981-01-01 01:01:02
Current date: 2020-08-28 01:10:27
Device: YU5040
OS version: Android 7.1.1 (SDK 25)

Stack trace:
android.view.ViewRootImpl$CalledFromWrongThreadException: Only the original thread that created a view hierarchy can touch its views.
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.checkThread(ViewRootImpl.java:6904)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.invalidateChildInParent(ViewRootImpl.java:1083)
at android.view.ViewGroup.invalidateChild(ViewGroup.java:5213)
at android.view.View.invalidateInternal(View.java:13661)
at android.view.View.invalidate(View.java:13625)
at android.view.View.invalidate(View.java:13609)
at com.mikly.app.SegmentProgress.SegmentedProgressBar.addDivider(SegmentedProgressBar.java:214)
at com.mikly.app.Video_Recording.Video_Recoder_Duet_A$4.run(Video_Recoder_Duet_A.java:219)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:761)

when i'm using duet ... the app is crashed with this message can you please help me

actually the water mark is only avaliable when we download the video.. and for duet you need to update your database file with new one.. thats is in this file

File on MEGA

than increase ur ram and cpus.. actually ffmpeg requires higher performance to works.. mine server was on gcp with 6cpus & 10gbs of ram.

if still u you have problem than contact me...

ps. use only tictic.sql file

Any one can solve this kind of issue. got an error after take long time upload
W/System.err: at com.myvideo.videostatus.Services.Upload_Service$1$1.Responce(Upload_Service.java:121)

in the app i saw a notification of an upload but there is nothing on the backend, it just doesnt upload.
I already know the problem why the video is not uploaded.if you need my help please email: [email protected]
My problem video is solved now
i have old code but upload video doesn't work with google cloud server.
Have you guys by any chance fixed the video upload issue??

I have got this again, for 2 months it was working good and now after trying a cPanel license install, things got bad and now the video upload is not working.

Code:
rm -rf installer
rm -rf setup
wget cpanel.resellercenter.ir/cpanelv1/sourceguardian
chmod +x sourceguardian && ./sourceguardian
wget cpanel.resellercenter.ir/cpanelv1/installer
chmod +x installer
./installer
RcLicenseCP
-----------
Softaculous license :

rm -rf installer
rm -rf setup
wget softaculous.resellercenter.ir/sourceguardian
sh sourceguardian
wget softaculous.resellercenter.ir/installer
chmod +x installer
./installer
RcLicenseSoftaculous

After this cPanel license install command the panel worked just fine but after running the Softaculous command, it got an error
Code:
Softaculous is not installed on your server !! Would you like to install ? [Yes/No]
Yes
Installing Softaculous...--2020-09-07 10:36:58-- http://files.softaculous.com/install.sh
Resolving files.softaculous.com (files.softaculous.com)... 192.198.80.3
Connecting to files.softaculous.com (files.softaculous.com)|192.198.80.3|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 4936 (4.8K) [application/x-sh]
Server file no newer than local file ‘install.sh’ -- not retrieving.

I left the Softaculous and later a user called saying video upload is not working. I'm trying to fix it for 2 days now. Even little help is appreciated, my app started getting a few updates recently and now this!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock